Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Supercharger

nrgizerbunny

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nrgizerbunny

• KPARRIS-JONES

• CorollaD4D

• Clawliger

I had a slight oil leak from the catch can which was down to me not doing the drain plug up tight enough. I've put some PTFE on it and done it up, hopefully it will be okay.

god i want it! dont think it could have come out of the factory much better :thumbsup:

Agreed. With this much power, torque and the few slight interior niggles sorted out this would have been one hell of a car if toyota sold it!

she was booked for tuning on the 19th (today) right? if so i hope everything went well and how much power and torque did she produce?

I got 260PS, not sure what the transmission losses are but I think it's a good 100PS on stock.

I actually cocked up two fold. Firstly putting Tesco unleaded in Doh! and secondly I could have actually run a smaller pulley. I lost quite a lot of boost through my intercooler so a 95mm pulley would have done the job. Then I would be at about 310PS+.

On the plus side, the torque curve is pretty much flat and power delivery is very linear. Power is very driveable.

graph. I guess the best thing is, it's now straight forward to get more power! Just change the pulley and put in V power. I feel like a donut.

390138_10151064484500634_549210633_22323890_1545765545_n.jpg

that's still some very impressive figures given the petty and the pulley.

put it this way, it'd cream my 1.4! lol

its about 40bhp loss through the transmission on a standard t sport :thumbsup:

I didn't think it was that much.

The other corolla club is having a rolling road day in feb so we shall see!! :)

graph. I guess the best thing is, it's now straight forward to get more power! Just change the pulley and put in V power. I feel like a donut.

Awesome mate! well done! Very impressive!

I actually went to a company visit at Rotrex the other week together with the track club.

I am so tempted to get a Rotrex setup myself!

At Rotrex they told me that the belt setup is the most overlooked area, and really need a lot of attention for a well working setup. post-96174-0-83002000-1324396977_thumb.j

I got 260PS, not sure what the transmission losses are but I think it's a good 100PS on stock.

I actually cocked up two fold. Firstly putting Tesco unleaded in Doh! and secondly I could have actually run a smaller pulley. I lost quite a lot of boost through my intercooler so a 95mm pulley would have done the job. Then I would be at about 310PS+.

On the plus side, the torque curve is pretty much flat and power delivery is very linear. Power is very driveable.

still good figures tho. How much boost are you running at the moment? and what is the size of your boost hoses?

Running 0.5bar of boost ~7.5psi. You can comfortably run 10-12psi if you have 100RON fuel. 95% of my piping is 63mm (2.5"), the remainder around the MAF and the BOV is 76mm (3")

I have very linear power delivery as you can see by the graph but if I nail it and there is any deviation of grip across the front axle, it gets very jittery very quickly! Having said that I am on OEM wheels and tyres so that might be the reason.

There is a load more torque lower down though.

Awesome mate! well done! Very impressive!

I actually went to a company visit at Rotrex the other week together with the track club.

I am so tempted to get a Rotrex setup myself!

At Rotrex they told me that the belt setup is the most overlooked area, and really need a lot of attention for a well working setup. post-96174-0-83002000-1324396977_thumb.j

I*think* I am okay in that area, certainly the belt does not slip.

I guess the issue is, I wanted to keep the aircon so that is the only place it could go.

wow, awesome results mate! congratulations! will you be going for a re-tune with a smaller pulley and super unleaded fuel in the future or anytime soon?

Running 0.5bar of boost ~7.5psi. You can comfortably run 10-12psi if you have 100RON fuel. 95% of my piping is 63mm (2.5"), the remainder around the MAF and the BOV is 76mm (3")

I have very linear power delivery as you can see by the graph but if I nail it and there is any deviation of grip across the front axle, it gets very jittery very quickly! Having said that I am on OEM wheels and tyres so that might be the reason.

LSD is needed me thinks :drool:

One of those cheap ;) Quaife jobbies :yahoo:

One of those cheap ;) Quaife jobbies :yahoo:

yeah who needs Christmas when you have a super charger and an LSD :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links