Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Taxi..... Interview.

RNS

hello all

just thought i let u know i got a interview with radio BBC Nottingham. about Mansfield and the tale of the hybrid. ;)

Go get 'em tiger :thumbsup:

I hope you get a fair hearing but please remember that your interview can be (and probably will be) edited to suit the story, dont expect to be able to give a full and frank account of the problem, be very clear, brief and to the point, waffle will be edited down and the whole thing will be watered down. Write down your key points, such as the health and safety nonsense they waffled at you and ask a lot of questions back to the interviewer with things like "Why does this council not want to lower its carbon footprint for taxis" and "who makes these old fashioned decisions-cars have had spacesaver or gunk repair systems for years" speak slowly and be assertive, if you get the chance, ask questions to the interviewer or council member. Anchorman held an interview with the TV over the pedal recall and they were able to edit what was said to make a completely different point of view, just be on your toes!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links