Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Geniune Car Mats (E12)

Abz-ae92

Hey,

Anyone have any geniune set of T sport mats in good condition? Also could they be bought from main dealers? i'm not sure as production of the CTS stopped few years ago, either way anyone with some used T sport mats will be fine. Cash waiting. Thanks

Yes you can buy them from your dealer at £57.59 or you can buy them off me for £54.30 INC delivery

Kingo :thumbsup:

Yes you can buy them from your dealer at £57.59 or you can buy them off me for £54.30 INC delivery

Hey,

I contacted pentagon toyota shefield and i have been told that T Sport mats with T sport logo are no longer available, only one's available are same mats with just "corolla" stitched on them. Are yours the original T Sport mats with the TS logo? Do you sell geniune TS wind Deflectors to fit 05 TS 3DR? i believe they are around £50, I've not seen anyone with them deflectors, mainly using Team Heko wind deflectors which are half the price, they don't look bad for the price though.

can you confirm they are the ones with the t sport logo please kingo?

I dont have any in stock to look at but the marketing bumph says:

Easy to clean tailored mats not only look good, they help protect your carpets from wear and tear. As an extra finishing touch, these mats come with the T-Sport logo at the corner of each mat.

So I would say yes

Easy to clean tailored mats not only look good, they help protect your carpets from wear and tear. As an extra finishing touch, these mats come with the T-Sport logo at the corner of each mat.

So I would say yes

ok mate i'll take a set please for corolla t sport

could you also get me a price for a facelift tsport front bumper thanks

I'm waiting to pick up my CTS very soon, i will be in touch for them T Sport mats! :thumbsup:

anyone bought T Sport mats like the ones of sale atm? What are the like compared to oem TS mats? Hope they are very similar to oem ts mats.

• 1 month later...

Hi Richard

Just bought a T-Sport. It has the original T-Sport mats which are getting dirty very quickly.

I need to find some 'winter' T-Sport mats.

Did your new mats arrive and how do they look ?

Sarah (Sheffield)

So I would say yes

ok mate i'll take a set please for corolla t sport

could you also get me a price for a facelift tsport front bumper thanks

hi sarah im yet to order them, however i will be placing the order this week so i will let you know when they arrive. where abouts in sheffield are you, would be good to meet some local members. rich

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Just to follow up on this thread, I ordered a set from Parts-King and can confirm they are the expected T Sport mats with the TS logo on the two front mats. :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Hi I'm new to the forum, are the genuine t sport mats still available to order? My car came with no mats at all, I'd like to get some proper fitted ones if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi

can any one tell me where i an get the genuine corolla t sport car mats from with the t sport logo on please

thanks jack