Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Celica Gt4 Pics St185

st185rc

my celica gt4 pics i sold the ceramic turbo decided i wanted the rc..ive took a pic with the rare high rise spoiler took me ages to find..aded few pics of the gasket set and few other goodies.let me know what you think :)

post-99272-128570057196_thumb.jpg

post-99272-128570060771_thumb.jpg

post-99272-128570078669_thumb.jpg

post-99272-12857011433_thumb.jpg

post-99272-128570116363_thumb.jpg

post-99272-128570122898_thumb.jpg

post-99272-128570124484_thumb.jpg

thanks john a serious conversion u got ther always wanted a 3sgte corolla..ive owned 7 ae92 corolla gti's il get sum pics on the corolla section.my friend just done a 4agze conversion but urs is insane..

very nice mate, looks a really clean car

Agreed :thumbsup: - Nice to see a top RC model esp when they are rare nowadays! Shabz u gonna let me 'blip' the RC .... lol :yahoo:

thanks john a serious conversion u got ther always wanted a 3sgte corolla..ive owned 7 ae92 corolla gti's il get sum pics on the corolla section.my friend just done a 4agze conversion but urs is insane..

cheers bud, you should check out dawesy page he is putting a 3sgte engine in the back of an ae92 corolla

lol course abz once done il give u a drive ;)

Agreed :thumbsup: - Nice to see a top RC model esp when they are rare nowadays! Shabz u gonna let me 'blip' the RC .... lol :yahoo:

damn thats somthing different never seen or heard about a rwd ae92 il chek it owt nice one john ..

cheers bud, you should check out dawesy page he is putting a 3sgte engine in the back of an ae92 corolla

im not sure but could be ive seen the high rise spoiler attached to the boot spoiler from fensport but this whole thing is made of fibreglass even the boot spoiler wich makes it lighter..thers normaly a crease where the spoiler sits on the boot spoiler but this is all flushed in.it looks great has the led's in the centre of the high rise spoiler to and the boot spoiler as normal..bought from a chap in kent was breaking his st185 grabbed it with both hands i was looking for this spoiler for ages took me a while to find

Looks good, where did hunger the spoiler from? Is it the same one that fensport sell?

• 3 weeks later...

Really don't know why my post has hunger in it lol, iPod must have changed it. I think the fensport ones are fibreglass so could be one of there's just fitted properly instead of just being bolted on