Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Change Of Car

codman

please help and tell me i am stupid, i own a i q 2 auto 5000 miles, and thinking of changing to a hyundai i 10 comfort auto1.2 engin reason for thinking of changing is the m. p. g i get from the iq,the hyundai will do the same m.p g, please let me know what you think,i just cant make my mind up.

You want to change because of the iQ MPG, but want to swap it for a car that will do the same MPG??? I cant understand the logic in that, did I miss the point? The residual value of the Hyundai will not be as good when you next want to change, unless you go to another Hyundai

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hyundais a good reliable cars, couldn't praise MK Autorama enough for their service and prices. I don't know what it's like now but they were awesome.

Hyundai seems to be making a fairly respectable car these days. :yes:

Your logic however is an odd one, so you are getting bad MPG with the IQ and that has lead you to loose money and buy another car with the same MPG? :huh:

Please get rid of your IQ.

I couldn't stand stupid people like you driving it.

why have you got one then barry?

Please get rid of your IQ.

I couldn't stand stupid people like you driving it.

why have you got one then barry?

Cause I am smarter than those !Removed! who is thinking to change to another car because BOTH CAR GOT THE SAME MPG LAMO

please help and tell me i am stupid, i own a i q 2 auto 5000 miles, and thinking of changing to a hyundai i 10 comfort auto1.2 engin reason for thinking of changing is the m. p. g i get from the iq,the hyundai will do the same m.p g, please let me know what you think,i just cant make my mind up.

I'd rather go for an IQ1 manual (with upgraded interior if possible).

58-63mpg is achievable, that's what I've been getting since day one. How? No harsh acceleration. Read the road ahead. No use of AC.

I think the IQ2's gadgets can effect the mpg so as the auto gearbox.

Hyundai's are getting better and they are reliable but the quality is still far behind. I wanted i20 back then, but the test drive convinced me otherwise.

One year on, still happy with the IQ. Actually I don't ever want a bigger car:)

The other day a king-size mattress (vacuum packed foam) traveled with me:)

ps: You are stupid:)

58-63mpg is achievable, that's what I've been getting since day one. How? No harsh acceleration. Read the road ahead. No use of AC.

Hyundai's are getting better and they are reliable but the quality is still far behind. I wanted i20 back then, but the test drive convinced me otherwise.

Good idea but you have missed one thing out

He is too stupid to drive a manual :)

thanks mig you r right maybe i will keep the iq i like the car in the winter i only get 39 m.p.g, thats with a light foot,

Good idea but you have missed one thing out

He is too stupid to drive a manual :)

Now now, let's not turn this into a row :0)....!!

The manual is a better mpg, that's from going on driving an auto iQ2, manual iQ, and manual iQ2. The manual iQ2 does do about 2-3mpg less then the entry level iQ, could be the extra gadgets, who knows.

End of the day, you have to drive the car, an i10 has never turned my head, but then again, an iQ doesn't rock everyones boat.

If you are looking for advice stay with the iQ

Stay with the iQ you will regret it :bangin:

Do you really mean he'll regret it if he keeps it or he'll regret it if he gets rid of it? :)

Stay with the iQ you will regret it :bangin:

Do you really mean he'll regret it if he keeps it or he'll regret it if he gets rid of it? :)

keep the QI :rolleyes: IQ is a lot better car then the hyundai i10 :thumbsup: that's what i think anyway

I saw a Hyundai i10 on the road this morning, and actually had a proper look at it....... It's still iQ all the way for me. The Hyundai just looked like a plain box on wheels.