Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Ct200H Se-I

fuel miser

£26,996 list price and described as "startlingly slow". It depends on your priorities I suppose, it's below the magic 100g/km CO2 and will be cheap for a company car driver to run.

Edit to add:- having viewed all the pics, it's certainly no looker! :huh:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstDrives/Lexus-CT-200h/253056/

The loons that write this dyre rubbish just don't get it do they?

But this is still a startlingly slow car: where it needs more than 10sec to hit 62mph, a BMW 118d needs less than 9sec while it’s 112mph top speed means acceleration at the top end is desperate. The BM will hit 130mph.

This Clarkson type comment just shows the low standard of motoring journalism we have in this country. Numptys!

Kingo :thumbsup:

One thing they didn't mention was access to the London congestion charge area for free? I'm sure this car falls below the 100g/km.

That in itself will enable Lexus to sell many and it's also an automatic which the BMW 1 series wasn't.

One last thing about the BMW 1 series is that it's usually driver by 25 year old junior managers with bad attitude. :)

I think that author should have indeed

a) compared to another automatic, and

B) compared it against the 116d instead to be more realistic regarding green credentials...

I think that author should have indeed

a) compared to another automatic, and

B) compared it against the 116d instead to be more realistic regarding green credentials...

Why not compare it to a 318D SE? List price £26,050 (almost a grand less), 119g k/m CO2, £35pa road tax, 62.8 mpg combined, 130mph, 0-62 9.1 sec.

Or for a couple of hundred more than the Lexus, the 320D Efficient Dynamics. 109g k/m CO2, £20pa road tax, 68.9 mpg combined, 142mph, 0-62 8.0 sec.

For long distance drivers automatic won't be an issue.

looks very much like the same power plant as the gen 3 prius and auris hsd, so yes should be below the 100g/km

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links