Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Parts Diagram

Pansartax

All,

During the weekend, the inevitable happened in London traffic, I had my wing mirror knocked off by a bus. Having examined the damage I realise that the mirror, indicator and casing is intact, the only broken part is a plastic piece that links the wing mirror to the car.

Being somewhat handy myself and reluctant to involve my insurance company or Toyota service, I thought I would just try to replace the part myself. Do any of you know where to find or have access to a parts diagram with parts number for a Toyota IQ? It is the left hand side mirror assembly diagram I'm after.

Thanks in advance

Toby

Parts King is your guy on here.

Inbox him, he should be able to source a part. If not give your dealer a call, I wanted to take the front bumper off recently and my dealer sent me a diagram showing how to take the bumper off, plus all the parts numbers for the fixings etc.

Hope that helps,

Dan

Sadly, you can only buy a mirror glass, or a complete mirror, you cannot buy any internal workings,clips,fittings etc

Kingo :thumbsup:

Sadly, you can only buy a mirror glass, or a complete mirror, you cannot buy any internal workings,clips,fittings etc

Thank you Parts-King, not exactly what I wanted to hear but I suspected that this might be the case. Do you know how much the mirror will set me back?

Maybe I just have to resort to the super-glue.

about £275 retail, but we can do a bit of discount if purchased from the :king:

about £275 retail, but we can do a bit of discount if purchased from the king.gif

Kingo thumbsup.gif

OUCH!!!! Still I guess with insurance excess, plus whatever they charge you for the next few years, it's still the cheaper option.