Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Starlet Sportif (si)

Starlet Si

Hi,

I am 17 yrs old, and want to get some hands on the car I bought at the weekend. I just bought a Red Starlet Sportif (Si) and is an R reg, but all that is done to it is alloys. I want to know what the best mods are to begin with first? I've been told that the Blitz exhausts are the best suited, and K&N for the air filters. I've also been looking for body kits in the UK but are really hard to find (or possibly Scotland). The chasis is an EP91 and the engine is an 4E-FE. Can anyone help? :thumbsup:

hey matey , im 17 2 , just passed ma test . ive got a white sr , , ive got a green filter on at the moment, but a blitz is going on this weekend when i get the samco. got a 5 inch back box, and a power flow system fitted at the weekend, cant wait. kieran

Kool. Another question (sorry. lol). Does anyone know where I can get an interior light for the boot of a Starlet and pre-cut tints for the rear windows? B)

have you tried your local dealer for the lights? pre cut tints are a bit cheesy,why not get proffesionally fitted tints,im getting mine done in aberdeen soon.

Do they do Starlet's? (If so I'm just wanting the back ones done.) Where about in Aberdeen? I just live an hour's drive from there. ;)

• 1 year later...

my shoppin glist would be

1x set of decent brakes front discs and pads, the backs do naff all so you can leave them alone.

1x set of osram H4 bulbs, unless you have them already!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links