Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Tail Pipes

chatman

Right...... Morning all... yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Any one know off or have sparerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif an exhaust tip to fit my RAV... end diameter is 62mm...where would be best place to get one...Did the eBay search but not much came up...I'm really after the downward facing type....

As I need to get one, as carrying the mountain bikes on the back, I end up with one wheel all sooty.....blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Any one know off or have sparerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif an exhaust tip to fit my RAV... end diameter is 62mm...where would be best place to get one...Did the Ebay search but not much came up...I'm really after the downward facing type....

As I need to get one, as carrying the mountain bikes on the back, I end up with one wheel all sooty.....blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Hi Chatters.This one size 4 LINK

is for big bores....................

Any one know off or have sparerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif an exhaust tip to fit my RAV... end diameter is 62mm...where would be best place to get one...Did the Ebay search but not much came up...I'm really after the downward facing type....

Hi Chatters.This one size 4 LINK

is for big bores....................

Hi Chatters,not as exciting as Davravs but £30 cheaper (I know you don't like spending all that dosh you earn) try here BIG BORE :rolleyes: Other than that Google "chrome exhaust trim curved" quite a few available :thumbsup: Stew

Hi Chatters,not as exciting as Davravs but £30 cheaper (I know you don't like spending all that dosh you earn) try here BIG BORE rolleyes.gif Other than that Google "chrome exhaust trim curved" quite a few available thumbsup.gif Stew

TOP MAN LOCAL toast.giftoast.giftoast.giftoast.gif

The Chatsworth fortune is intact........whooo whooooo

New Tip is on it's way to me.......

I like getting pressies....  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Well the TIP arrived today....

And fitted as well...........  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

565148f1.jpg

bd7a8af9.jpg

74e95179.jpg

There be no more soot covered bike wheels anymore   :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  

Looks nice..I know it's no £35 super chromed piece....But does the job I want it too.....Test it out properly on Thursday...As I'll bring my bike into work for a ride then.....

You need to clean the car now chatters, look at the grime on that rear lamp/bumper :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

You need to clean the car now chatters, look at the grime on that rear lamp/bumper rolleyes.gif

Kingo thumbsup.gif

Hmmm it would only stay clean for 2sec before I leave home again then it would be back in the same dirty dirty mess again.... So I have left it.....Well until I buy the wife a new bucket and sponge unsure.gifunsure.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good on Ya, Local Hero,

That's Funnerburd Wan and Funnerburd Too both sporting their 10 soveez worth of chrome tailpipe....looks great on the wee three door, a bit utilitarian on the five door, but better than a big rusty bit of exhaust protruding from the pride and joy(s). That's a pint ah owe you WHEN you get here.

As for the tailpipe Davrav suggested....it's ok for him and his threee addresses in Englandshire....some of us are pensioners now ye know.... :lol:

Big Shiny Kev 2 Ravs. :yahoo:

Good on Ya, Local Hero,

That's Funnerburd Wan and Funnerburd Too both sporting their 10 soveez worth of chrome tailpipe....looks great on the wee three door, a bit utilitarian on the five door, but better than a big rusty bit of exhaust protruding from the pride and joy(s). That's a pint ah owe you WHEN you get here.

As for the tailpipe Davrav suggested....it's ok for him and his threee addresses in Englandshire....some of us are pensioners now ye know.... :lol:

Big Kev has banned me from showing photies of my twin exhausts :rolleyes: But what about these If i fitted one of these either side, I could have the only Quad Exhausted Rav in the country, :toast: Unless YOU know different :lol: Stew

Good on Ya, Local Hero,

Big Kev has banned me from showing photies of my twin exhausts :rolleyes: But what about these If i fitted one of these either side, I could have the only Quad Exhausted Rav in the country, :toast: Unless YOU know different :lol: Stew

Awjeez, Stewpot....ah swear to you I saw these whilst ordering the one you found for me and Chatters, and if I knew how to do this "LINK" thing you and Davrav have perfected, I would have sent you it !!!!!

I think you should tell Wee Wife that these are mandatory to pass next MOT.....?

Big Kev :lol:

if I knew how to do this "LINK" thing you and Davrav have perfected, I would have sent you it !!!!!

Kev, look in the top tool bar of the 'Reply' window. Next to the smiley face is little chain link graphic. If you click on it you will get a new dialogue box. If you copy and paste the desired web address from the page you want to link to into the top of the two spaces and add your own comment into the lower of the two spaces, then click the red INSERT LINK button you should be good to go :thumbsup:

Would have replied earlier but have been busy surveying the estate ;)

Good on Ya, Local Hero,

TBH although slightly tempted, apart from having to butcher my present exhaust in order to fit them :eek: i think they would be a bit over the top on a Rav, IMO they would suit a Range Rover or something similar.. :thumbsup: Stew

Awjeez, Stewpot....ah swear to you I saw these whilst ordering the one you found for me and Chatters, and if I knew how to do this "LINK" thing you and Davrav have perfected, I would have sent you it !!!!!

I think you should tell Wee Wife that these are mandatory to pass next MOT.....?

Good on Ya, Local Hero,

TBH although slightly tempted, apart from having to butcher my present exhaust in order to fit them :eek: i think they would be a bit over the top on a Rav, IMO they would suit a Range Rover or something similar.. :thumbsup: Stew

Well what a weird reply (above) I answered BKs post + somehow its got all mingled up :unsure: don't know how i did that :help:

Good on Ya, Local Hero,

Well what a weird reply (above) I answered BKs post + somehow its got all mingled up :unsure: don't know how i did that :help: EXPERTISE I GUESS?

see my post on exhaust emissions and large bore exhaust noises etc. Must take a photo of nummer wans rear exhaust end..... or perhaps I should have asked the nice VOSA folk to pose beside it?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links