Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux Invincible Alarm System

Alphagirl

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me if they've had problems with the alarm system on the Hilux Invincible? I have a 2010 Invincible and the alarm system goes off randomly and for no apparent reason. When the engine is running the alarm should be deactivated but on six occassions since I bought mine the alarm has gone off whilst the engine was running. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just peculiar to 2010 Invincible or has anyone with older models had similar/same problem?

Thanks,

AG

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me if they've had problems with the alarm system on the Hilux Invincible? I have a 2010 Invincible and the alarm system goes off randomly and for no apparent reason. When the engine is running the alarm should be deactivated but on six occassions since I bought mine the alarm has gone off whilst the engine was running. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just peculiar to 2010 Invincible or has anyone with older models had similar/same problem?

Thanks,

AG

Hello there , I have a 2010 Invincible and am experiencing the same problem. I wondered what response if any you have had from your dealer or Toyota themselves ??? Has the problem been rectified ?

• 1 month later...

I also have a 2010 invincible every so often the alarm goes off when I am driving. It never goes off when parked. Please anyone got a solution!

• 2 weeks later...

Me too !!I also have a 2010 Invincible which the alarm goes off generally after about 1/2 a mile

after starting the engine!

Any news on this problem mine is going in for its first service in a few weeks?

• 2 weeks later...

The problem you are experiencing is because you are pushing the lock button when you are turning the key to start the engine. Just be mindful when you are turning the key next time you dont push the lock button.

I think it is because the alarm doesnt know you have accidently armed it and the engine is started, hence it only goes off when you are driving

Hope it helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links