Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking In Croydon (South)

andrewfq

Hi,

I am gonna be in Croydon the week after next and I've left it late with regards to getting cheap flights or a train. So I am looking into driving down.

The trouble is my mate who I am staying with doesn't have any parking, so does anyone know, or can they suggest a good place to park.

I have no issues with NCP or the like if they are going to be safe enough, but could do with people's suggestions where possible as I'll be there three nights.

Thanks.

South Croydon is a big area can you narrow it down a bit ?

This may help but get me closer and I can really advise you as I used to work in that area.

SouthCroydonparking.jpg

Hi Raistlin,

I'll be staying at my friends on Warham Road, there's a Barclays bank just around the corner with the Swan and Sugar pub opposite.

There are two car parks near where you will be staying,

See map.

Map.jpg

Argh....the choices......thanks for your advice....only thing is I hate city driving...country bumpkin you see. :D

Edit: Ooooh, I see the map changed! I think at the moment the NCP/Q-park is looking a winner.

Wouldn't leave it at South Croydon station....don't like that bit as that's where I normally get the train to.

Argh....the choices......thanks for your advice....only thing is I hate city driving...country bumpkin you see. :D

Edit: Ooooh, I see the map changed! I think at the moment the NCP/Q-park is looking a winner.

Wouldn't leave it at South Croydon station....don't like that bit as that's where I normally get the train to.

Good call... :thumbsup:

As it's only for a few days why not ask the publican if you can leave it in his car park for a small fee :toast:

I have been to Croydon and was not impressed, I have to say that I would rather park somewhere else.

May I suggest a nice area such as Staffordshire wink.giflaugh.gif

Could do that, but then it'd be a long way to walk to my friend's. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links