Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service Reminder .......

Ikelos

Hi all, just had an email reminder for the first service, they do a collect and return, I wondered if they charge, I know I could ask, but I would prefer for someone to tell me their dealer does it for nothing (I realise they would stick it on the price), then when they say that will be x number of pounds, I can say, so and so do it for nothing.. and just to give you all a laugh, the car is one year and 3 weeks old.............and the total miles covered............1070.........

I just book mine in for the express service where the car is ready after an hour or so. I just sit and wait, enjoy the free coffee and read a paper.

Hi all, just had an email reminder for the first service, they do a collect and return, I wondered if they charge, I know I could ask, but I would prefer for someone to tell me their dealer does it for nothing (I realise they would stick it on the price), then when they say that will be x number of pounds, I can say, so and so do it for nothing.. and just to give you all a laugh, the car is one year and 3 weeks old.............and the total miles covered............1070.........

I booked my 2nd service on my gen2, went on holiday and had a heart attack so was unable to drive for a few weeks,

Not only did club toyota bring my car home for me, but when I rang the dealer to postpone the service they offered to collect and retune. There was no charge - I know that because the car was on a service plan which does not include collect and return, but it transpires that it's a service that they offer as a matter of course.

Just had a 3 year service. Car collected and returned no extra charge.

Had my first service three weeks ago, as always with my past toyota's the dealer, 'Benfield Toyota of Wakefield' collect and return my car to my place of work. The two retired gentlemen who come along are so friendly its really the reason I use the dealership, nothing is usually too much trouble and they always bring back my car spotless having washed it. The cost for this collect and return service - nothing. Well done Benfield.

Thank you all for the posts, that is what I will do. they can come and get it, save getting 3 buses to get back home :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the posts, that is what I will do. they can come and get it, save getting 3 buses to get back home :thumbs up:

Why not get a courtesy car ? They are free as well [proved also by having a service plan] and it doesn't end there, another service my Toyota agent [Fish Bros of Swindon] provides after a service is a free car-wash and valet, so when you come to collect you have a clean gleaming vehicle to drive home. :yahoo:

Cheers TerryB