Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange Noise

Hi, This is my first posting I'm hoping someone can help. I have a 2004 T4 1.8 Good car preforms very well. Ive had it 3 years now. about 12 mounths ago I became aware of what I can only discribe as a noise coming from the region of the glove box. It sounds like a chattering noise. mainly happens when in top gear between 40 and 60 mph when pulling, lift my foot slightly and it stops. Took the car to a toyota dealer who cheaked it over and told me all was well. Heard the noise but could not give me an explantion for it. Sound as if it could be a relay chattering, Has anyone else had this .Thanks

dear numerical wizard. Are these the numbers drawn tonight for the euro £112m lottery? If so I'm too late.

Best to ask specific questions like this in the car sections of the forum cos you just get nighthawks like me floating through this part.

Moved from New Members Introduction forum....(so that the "Night Hawks" do not get you......and hopefully some Avensis Owners will :thumbsup: )