Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Custom S/s Cat-Back System On The Compressor...

mcchunkers

just a few pictures of the new system from just before completion, but have had it over a week now and it is beyond anything i could ever have wanted - 5500rpm> sounds epic, very sporty vortex-like sound! (i'll have to get a drive-by video posted up to explain what i mean lol). have noticed a bit of pep in the performance, but nothing major - not that i was looking for any major gains anyway - i just needed the old system replaced with something that i could actually be happy with. custom pipes in newtownabbey did the job, and i'm ecstatic to say the least. sorry about the quality of the photos, my nokia's camera is completely crap! anyway, enough talk :-

20100923_001.jpg

20100923_007.jpg

20100923_006.jpg

20100923_005.jpg

20100923_004.jpg

20100923_003.jpg

20100923_002.jpg

opinions please people...

nice one mate - i can look at the size of those back-boxes and fully appreciate the burbble from the system lol! :thumbsup:

Now that looks the bees, could I ask how much they charged you.

it cost £650 all in, with the usual guarantees. bit expensive, but well worth it in my opinion...

it cost £650 all in, with the usual guarantees. bit expensive, but well worth it in my opinion...

i can see why it cost that much the quality of the pipework and joins is cracking thumbsup.gif

Systems looking really good m8, yeh expensive system, but DEF worth for the quality of build.

Systems looking really good m8, yeh expensive system, but DEF worth for the quality of build.

yeah mate, if you want something done right then you gotta pay for it lol - your car is a perfect example of that i'd say. the guy offered to bore out the cat to give more performance (for some reason he thinks the lamda sensors or MOT emissions readers wouldn't notice this) but i had to decline as it was up for MOT a day after i got it back and didn't wanna risk it. he also said that he could make up a new downpipe and manifold, but that's maybe for another time (when i find a bundle of cash somewhere!) but i'm happy with it for now. next on the agenda is a new air filter/intake. any suggestions? lol

• 4 weeks later...

Nice!

I'm looking pretty much the same done to my T-Sport Compressor, and I'm in Northern Ireland.

I haven't heard of Custom Pipes in Newtonabbey! Are they anything to do with Custom Pipes, Cullbackey? Only place I can think of in Newtonabbey area actually is Dee's Exhausts. Don't suppose that was them?

Did you ever get a video taken, as I'd be interested in the hearing what it sounds like.

Nice!

I'm looking pretty much the same done to my T-Sport Compressor, and I'm in Northern Ireland.

I haven't heard of Custom Pipes in Newtonabbey! Are they anything to do with Custom Pipes, Cullbackey? Only place I can think of in Newtonabbey area actually is Dee's Exhausts. Don't suppose that was them?

Did you ever get a video taken, as I'd be interested in the hearing what it sounds like.

yeah, it was custom pipes that used to be based in cullybackey, but he moved down to the valley business centre in newtownabbey. he takes a good while to complete the work but it's well worth it in the end. under no circumstances should you ever go to dee's exhausts, their work is woeful to say the least and the guy at custom pipes replaces their systems on a regular basis simply because they're not good enough.

whereabouts in northern ireland are you? i can arrange to let u hear it first hand if you want, because i just don't think a video would do it justice! anyway, if you're still interested, let me know and i'll pm you custom pipe's mobile number and we can maybe get that meeting arranged...

Have you a vid up of the new exhaust? would love to hear it. iv a t sport myself and considering selling for something but if i cant find something i might jst invest in the corolla myself. im in belfast btw

Have you a vid up of the new exhaust? would love to hear it. iv a t sport myself and considering selling for something but if i cant find something i might jst invest in the corolla myself. im in belfast btw

i'll have to get a video made up, hopefully sometime before the weekend. it's funny, i have seen a few compressors in my time knocking in and around northern ireland but i've only ever seen 2 t-sports. a black one and a dark grey one. which one's yours? lol

Really like that exhaust looks absolutley spot on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links