Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris

Craig Walker

Hello people, my names Craig Walker and I'm new to the forum. Joined up due to purchasing a yaris a couple weeks back from a family member, the car Is jus a standard 1.0 VVTI and it is navy blue. I have big plans for it and have decided to create a topic based on it, where hopefully other yaris owners will be interested to watch it progress as I continously change parts and add parts to it, as I say their is plenty to be done as right now its just like any base model car and hopefully when everything is done it'll be as close to perfection in my eyes as I can make it, hope this interests at least a few users lol ps. their will be pics uploaded with everything I change on it :)

Looking forward to following this project, and seeing pics as it is now, and as it progresses.

Good luck

Thanks Mate, I hope I dont disappoint lol already painted the plastic trim on the front bumper , it is now Hurricane Grey. Will post a comparison pic of wht it was 2 what it is now soon. :)

Here are a cuple of pics as the car is right now. Basically the way I got it but with the front bumper attatched haha. Its not in the worst condition in the world but rightly enough it needs some work to make it look nice. By the way the stuff on it that looks like paint splashes is actually just ash thats blew from the chimnea that sits behind the car onto the paintwork, easily wiped off with a cloth:)

post-99634-12865451656_thumb.jpg

post-99634-128654536468_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it was bird s*** tbh mate not paint lol, anyway be good to see your project coming along

It looks like a nice car but very ordinary looking. I can understand that you want to do things with it but it is navy blue. An understated colour...

I personaly would go for colour matching the bumper, but not grey......

JMO

justmyopinion

R

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links