Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Original Audio Unit - How To Remove It?

BarryIQ

I am going to replace the original stereo with a 7" touch screen DVD with GPS.

Anyone know how can I remove the original stereo system from the deck? I want to install the system by myself.

hey Barry

keep us all informed on how you get on plz

I'm looking to do this to mine but am balking at spending £450 just for toyota parts to mount a double DIN headunit let alone buy the head unit itself !

parts list and prices of what you use would be great !

cheers

Raj

hey Barry

I'm looking to do this to mine but am balking at spending £450 just for toyota parts to mount a double DIN headunit let alone buy the head unit itself !

cheers

Raj

Oh god, thats crazy expensive!

I am going to install one with 768p HD 7" touchscreen DVD/MP3 video/audio player that support 20+ formats including rm and flv

It also come with GPS, TV receiver, support 128GB SD card/finger and 1TB HD and 1 year warrantly

Options include parking camera and steeling wheel control cable!

That all together for just around £350.

Let me know if you want one and I can get my sister to bring over to you in her next trip to UK :) (But you have to pick up as usual :P)

how are you going to mount the double DIN unit ?

HU's I can get no probs ... but the mounting for a double DIN HU ion the iQ is the problem for me

that's what's costing £450 in Toyota parts

hey Barry

cheers

Raj

I am going to install one with 768p HD 7" touchscreen DVD/MP3 video/audio player that support 20+ formats including rm and flv

It also come with GPS, TV receiver, support 128GB SD card/finger and 1TB HD and 1 year warrantly

Let me know if you want one and I can get my sister to bring over to you in her next trip to UK :) (But you have to pick up as usual :P)

HU's I can get no probs ... but the mounting for a double DIN HU ion the iQ is the problem for me

hey Barry

cheers

Raj

Hmm, I am lucky I guess... my Japan version IQ come with the double DIN unit box.

so it came with the double DIN surround but only a single DIN unit in it ?

wow ... that is lucky indeed !

makes for super easy head unit swaps, unlike us in the UK

hey Barry

cheers

Raj

Hmm, I am lucky I guess... my Japan version IQ come with the double DIN unit box.

so it came with the double DIN surround but only a single DIN unit in it ?

wow ... that is lucky indeed !

makes for super easy head unit swaps, unlike us in the UK

hey Barry

cheers

Raj

It comes with a double :), a set of CD + MD combo. Its a branded one but MD is sooooo 90s thats why I want to swap with something else to play MP3. Beside that, the stupid Japan radio only allow reception up to 90MHz. I have been missing out on most of the radio station here.

In Japan all radios - they are the only in the world!!! - receive the FM-stations on 76 - 90 MHz!!

Some receivers have the full CCIR FM band (76 - 108 MHz), some use converter. Not our iQ :help2:

In the rest of the world 87,5 up to 108,0 MHz the radio-stations for FM-band are on air.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links