Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Premium Navigation System + Iphone 4

terry_uk

Hi, I have a 2010 Avensis T-Spirit with the Premium HDD Navigation System, I am looking for a new mobile phone, has any one tryed to connect a iphone4 to the Premium Navigation System, and what problems are there. I can not fine any info on what mobile phones will work with this system, I have called Toyota and thay can not help me.

Terry

Hi, I have a 2010 Avensis T-Spirit with the Premium HDD Navigation System, I am looking for a new mobile phone, has any one tryed to connect a iphone4 to the Premium Navigation System, and what problems are there. I can not fine any info on what mobile phones will work with this system, I have called Toyota and thay can not help me.

Terry

hi there try the toyota service information website look under bluetooth and the iPhone 4 is there and it works

I have been on toyota service information website and the T-Spirit Premium HDD Navigation System is not on there.

I have aslo called Toyota and thay do not know. Thay told me it's to new and has not been tested yet

I have been on toyota service information website and the T-Spirit Premium HDD Navigation System is not on there.

I have aslo called Toyota and thay do not know. Thay told me it's to new and has not been tested yet

i do believe the same sat nav is in the pirus as well as the avensis if you look at 08 MID AVN it is the same .

Terry

Hi, I have a late 2009 new shape 2.0 D Avensis Tourer with the Premium Nav System - and I have an iPhone 4 - works perfectly - connects very quickly - downloads phonebook fast and calling and call quality is excellent !!

Regards,

K

My I phone 4 works great with my premium system, bluetooth is great, and streaming music is easy!! No probes at all, get in the car and connects while in my pocket....

• 3 weeks later...