Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Fest 2010 South Africa

Captian

For ALL the members on here from South Africa.

this event is open to all japanese cars and car clubs' date='nissan,toyota,scooby,honda,etc..the event is hosted by the Nissan 200sx club of south africa.we start off with a show and shine,followed by time trial,drifting,and finishing of with 200m drags.prizes are up for grabs!Entry for all events are R150.this allows you as many drag runs as you like,time trial entry aswell as show and shine.there will also be a over all winner(most points... per event).all proceeds will go to a charity.drinks and food will be available or bring your own.for more info contact me on fjsteenberg@yahoo.com you know af anybody with a sx please forward this to them as we are trying to see how many of these we can get together at once.max my ride is also covering the event!Hope to see you all there for a great day of racing and fun.remember its at THE ROCK RACEWAY in brakpan on the 20th of November 2010 starts at 8am to 5pm please be there early for regastration

Kind regards

Fred Steenberg

200SX Club of South africa

P.S...If any company's want a stand inxchange for prize sponcers contact me,we would love to help you grow your brand!

[/quote']

post-94103-128630055238_thumb.jpg

http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/events/japfest-2010-sa

So who of the SA members of TOC will be attending as a Competitor and Who as a Spectator??

R150 to Compete and there is no Gate charge for just viewing

All money collected WILL go to CHOC.

Please see Feultopia and the 200sx forum for more details or Contact Fred Steenberg

I do understand there is talk of convoys from DBN and CPT areas.

Lets make this the Biggest JAPFEST

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the event! :thumbsup:

Not too sure that many TOC UK members will be able to be there! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links