Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Alignment

Theorist

I think I need to get my wheels aligned as my tyres wore more on the inside .my car is lowered on Eibach springs . Can any wheel alignment centre work on a lowered car? And do I need to tell them ? Thanks

Yeh u need to get wheel alignment checked really when you get a car lowered. Most local garages will do it, and doesn't take that long or cost that much.

The 1st thing u need to do after lowering a car is ALWAYS to get new alignment! ;)

Even if it's only 5mm.

But notice this: u got lowered a car, with new alignment, everything ok.

If u put it higher again, for like a week, and after that week, u put it lower again (exactly as low as before with alignment), then u don't need new alignment.

Grtz!

generally speaking even though i dislike them for most jobs the local kwik fit and hiQ have somehow gained a reputation for doing the best tracking around my area so I always go there. At HiQ I know them I get my tracking done for £15. Just make sure they clamp the steering wheel strongly and perfectly centered.