Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.6Si Corolla - Now Sold!

Zipcode

*Make/Manufactured by: Toyota

*Model/Series/Serial No's: Corolla Si

Year of manufacture:1997

*Asking Price: £2300 ovno (£2000 ovno for TOC Support Members)

*Contact Telephone No: 07789 403 229

Email Address: nchlsmth2003@yahoo.co.uk

*Method/s of collection: Collect with cash... delivery can be arranged at a fee.

*Description of goods: Freshly resprayed, ready for an enthusiastic modifier wanting something no one else has!

Photos:

Corolla-14.jpg

Corolla-8.jpg

Corolla-7.jpg

Corolla-10.jpg

Corolla-5.jpg

Not great pics but you get the idea anyways:

Corolla-1634.jpg

Corolla-1630.jpg

Corolla-1629.jpg

Corolla-1629-2.jpg

Corolla-1627.jpg

Corolla-1626.jpg

Other Information:

I've owned this car since early 2005 and got it on about 56k. I can honestly say that I've not had any issues with the car mechanically. Engine and gearbox are in great shape and anyone who knows the reliabilty of these cars will know that looked after they will run for ever!

I'm really not wanting to sell, Only reason is I have a kid comming and I've out-grown the modified scene. This really would make an awsome car for someone younger than me who has the time to appreciate it.

Miles: 83330 (cam-belt changed at 60k)

Service history: Just had full service last week, Has an extensive service history.

1 Year MOT

Electric windows

Electric Sun-roof

Electric Mirriors

Central Locking

Fully Adjustable TOP mount D2 coilovers/ 17" alloys with Toyo proxes 4-6mm treat/ Projector headlights / Clear tail lights / Flush door handles / Clifford Concept 650 / Stainless Cat back Exhaust / Richbrook Steering wheel / TRD Strut brace / pepercross airfilter / Full Custom Body Kit

I'll put 6 months of tax on the car if the car sells for the right price. Included in the sale will be original mirrors(same colour as respray) / Air box and pipes / steering weel.

Bad points:

The door cards are not an exact mach to the seats although they are not masively different, plan was to retrim the cloth on the door cards and the seats in black. All the cloth is in great condition.

thanks bud, but the brace stay's on the car for now. I think it works well on the car and is a good bonus for any potencial buyer.

Guys, i really need this car sold, feel free to make some crazy offers.... don't take the Pi$$ though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the car went on e-bay, and although there were about 15 people watching with frequent page reviews the car did not sell.

So, if anyone want's to make a good offer please get in touch.

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Christmas Bump... Needs a new home! Baby is only 2 months away and I could do with the cash for a deposit on another car.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if that's what it takes ^^^

Start a list of what you want and I'll see how much interest I get. If it makes sense I'll then strip it to sell.

im interested in:

trd strut bar

coilovers

electric mirrors

ishaq

Beautiful looking car but at taht price there is no way it will sell you can get a nice 03 plate for 3 grand and that is an old 97 saloon model. IMHO the max you will get for that car is £1200 and that me being generious on the pricing.

hell i only paid £3999 for my t-sport.

(Price Update: £2300 ovno)(£2000 ovno for TOC support members)

^^ Thanks so much for your commercial input. £1200?? I've seen std high millage AE101's go for £800, and this is not a shed! The car can sit in the garage for another year if need be.

I know modded cars don't make the money you spend on them..... but some components on this car are quite rare and the fact that the car has received an expensive spray job, I'm sure it would make more than your estimates.

For those who have shown interest, thank you. Please PM me your offering price so I can start working things out.

Miib14: I know you want those parts, but I'm sorry there is no way I'm parting with a over a grands worth of "brand" new coilovers and strut brace for offers around £200!!

All genuine offers will be concidered, please feel free to Text or call my mobile if you want to have a chat.

List so Far, please add you name onto this if you are interested in anthing.

Miib14:

trd strut bar

coilovers

electric mirrors

Milan:

Coilovers

Ashley:

Front Seats

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links