• KPARRIS-JONES

• Phoenix999

• Jan&tone

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a hundred and three you know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

40 going on 80! 2 cars, 4 dogs,2 parrots,kids and a Mrs with a red hot credit card! anyone for a nervous breakdown like me?

• 3 months later...

clicked the 50 -59 but that'll soon be changing what freebies can i get apart from the eye test :wheelchair:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

One of the old codgers at 64.

• 3 months later...

Yes thanks ever so much for asking. 37 to, female, Dorset, Litigation Investigation limited to petrol production accidents and negligence. I spend %60 of any year in San Francisco, California, USA. we have a 2012

Prius in both locals. Traded a V Station Wagon aka PIG OF A RIDE! killed into a test drive we got 2 Persona Editions (sp?) sweet rides and interior brilliant for "picnics and as a caravan :-() loll forward to mods on my Dorset car as we sold one Persona in a few months to my sis who lives in NYC. Gave to her in honest. USA & NYC= dole +++

happy is you all and advice. If you see this any clue of the neat Badge on Vitz I saw a few in France or Germany. sort of Scion

the name over there of a Toyotas sporty kids ready for OEM stock mods kids thing . Swap out a Badge or two and carbon fiber stickies for the T logo. hope someone sees this I can cut paste in newbies spot. best Jamie

• 4 months later...

OK, a free eye test, but the con is the "I'm sure it's fiddled" higher insurance premiums. My old broker added funnily enough £60 to my premium. Odd that. I did get it reduced by £50 and all I said was OK, yesterday I was a good driver and today is my 60th and I'm now dangerous, I'm going elsewhere. Bl**dy statistics. I'm 62 now and the Toyota insurance with the same cover is much cheaper, that's funny as well. Driving around a million miles since 1970 and being a retired advanced driving instructor without ever claiming should ought to mean something? Or does it?

• 1 month later...

I'm 29, born originally in Pentyrch near Cardiff, moved up to Huddersfield with parents when I was 6 and I'm still living in Huddersfield, but working in Bradford.

60 Years and still tuning cars, my wife loves it ha ha . Peter

Hi I just got my first ever Toyota yesterday so joined today and I'm 33. Little corolla 1.3 gs 1999 lol

• 4 weeks later...