Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed

j_jabbar

Greetings All,

Will be greatful if someone can tell me what the handles on ceilling are called and whether there is a part number for it. My driver side on 2005 avensis T4 has broke. If someone can post a link (ebey or the likes), I will very much appreciate....CHEERS.

Greetings All,

Will be greatful if someone can tell me what the handles on ceilling are called and whether there is a part number for it. My driver side on 2005 avensis T4 has broke. If someone can post a link (ebey or the likes), I will very much appreciate....CHEERS.

Hello jabbar, Toyota refer to them as"assist grip" in the manual but most people would call them a grab handle.

Regards Pete.

Thanks for the responce....So it happens to be named the obvious.. :)

i need help badly im having trouble with my avensis running very fast one minute then nearly cutting out the next ive had everywhere and cant get any answers

i need help badly im having trouble with my avensis running very fast one minute then nearly cutting out the next ive had everywhere and cant get any answers

Hi Marty,

I know you are new to the forum but start a new post a topic (go to "start a new topic") as this one is about a different subject, include as much info as you can as to your problem like year, of car engine type etc.

Pete.

Hi Guys!

I have a '02 Toyota Avensis 2.0 D4 Sol and i needed to change my plugs at 90k km, but here in Hungary i could not get any from the 2 mentioned plugs in the service manual (NGK IFR6A11, Denso SK20R11), and a big spare parts seller in Hungary said NGK BKR6EIX-11 is a good plug for me. Now im using this plugs, everything is fine, but im not peaceful. I have seen my old plugs, they are Denso SK20BR11, so not the one mentioned in my service book. What should i use now? I can get Denso SK20R11, and NGK IFR6T11, but i cant find any SK20BR11 around.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links