Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eml On Avensis 2001-2002 Model

paulbartlett

HELLO LOVELY TOYOTA AVENSIS OWNERS, I HAVE A 1600 AVENSIS VVTi 2001-2002 MODEL FIVE DOOR. I CHANGED THE DRIVE BELT TODAY AS THE OLD ONE WAS SQUEEKING (ALL THIS LOVELY WET WEATHER). ALL GOOD AS FAR AS THE DRIVE BELT GOES. THE OTHER DAY I RATTLED AND PLAYED WITH THE AIR FILTER THEN THE ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT CAME ON TODAY AS WELL. DOES ANY PERSON HAVE ANY IDEAS AS TO WHAT THE FAULT COULD BE OR COMMON FAULTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS MODEL. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THE AVENIS UNTIL NOW (WOE IS ME). ITS JUST I DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY BUT IAM NOT STUPID EITHER TO GO WASTING IT. ANYWAY IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. PAUL

Paul

welcome to the forum.

But best to ask you r question in the Avensis section as eejits like me wi RAV4s and a Previa will wunnder whit yer talking aboot. :lol:

Topic moved from NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION forum to AVENSIS forum...........(To keep you away from eejits and put you in touch with Avensis owners.......Who may be of some help :thumbsup: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links