Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Be Needs Some Help

skovrs

Hello there every one am new to here a have jst bought a 2000 w reg corolla sr and needin some help with the car its the 1 that has the square lights on the front no the one with the round lights am lookin for the lower part of the grill the bit that goes under the grill and under the lights as mines is to rusty to fix the previous owner didnt look after it the car also needs a clutch as well is this a hard job to do any info would be great cheers any body help me???

i know my posts aren't always amazing, however with no punctuation i ran out of breath before i got to the end of your post :) the only question there i can answer is the clutch - no its not too hard a job can be done in about 3 or 4 hours allowing for problems; and any decent mechanic should be able to do it for you no problem. on my diesel the clutch kit is around £200 and the labour around £100 so £300 in total. if you have a diesel its definately worth changing the flywheel at same time since its just a few extra bolts to undo and swap the part over. will save you paying double labour.

i know my posts aren't always amazing, however with no punctuation i ran out of breath before i got to the end of your post :) the only question there i can answer is the clutch - no its not too hard a job can be done in about 3 or 4 hours allowing for problems; and any decent mechanic should be able to do it for you no problem. on my diesel the clutch kit is around £200 and the labour around £100 so £300 in total. if you have a diesel its definately worth changing the flywheel at same time since its just a few extra bolts to undo and swap the part over. will save you paying double labour.

Its not a diesel mate its a 1.6 petrol do they have a duel mass flywheel on them like??

i honestly can't say with any level or certainty so I won't. no doubt someone will come along and answer that for you though :)