Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Wheels

CorollaTS05

im thinking of buying some 17" wheels for my facelift corolla ts. Just wanted to know what tyre size i should go for on 17s and what the pcd is and offset should be. also what size tyres are on the corolla compressor. and if anyone has any ideas of wheels i would be interested, im currently thinking of the gloss black team dynamics i seen in halfrauds for £550 with budget tyres with the red stripe on the rim. opinions? has anybody had these wheels on a corolla ts? would like to see some pics of corollas on styles od 17" wheels. Thanks!

o and im on a budget of wheels and tyres preferably under £600!

im thinking of buying some 17" wheels for my facelift corolla ts. Just wanted to know what tyre size i should go for on 17s and what the pcd is and offset should be. also what size tyres are on the corolla compressor. and if anyone has any ideas of wheels i would be interested, im currently thinking of the gloss black team dynamics i seen in halfrauds for £550 with budget tyres with the red stripe on the rim. opinions? has anybody had these wheels on a corolla ts? would like to see some pics of corollas on styles od 17" wheels. Thanks!

o and im on a budget of wheels and tyres preferably under £600!

mate, don't scrimp on tyres - especially coming into the winter, the last thing you need is crappy traction. there are definitley better places to look for alloy wheels than halfrauds. personally, i'd use that money to buy good tyres and then maybe get the original wheels painted into a dark grey or black colour in order to give the illusion of bigger wheels

oh, and the tyre size for the compressor is 215/45/17, just incase that helps you in any way...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links