Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice Please!

obiwakka

I could really do with some knowledge from you folks!

I have an old Corolla Verso from 2002 and i've just bought a cheap aldi car stereo, which I want to fit.

Trouble is, I can't find an exact match for the facia unit or wiring harness. I know the car's quite old but I didn't think it would be this difficult!

What I need to know is if a single din facia from a 2003 model would also fit mine? That's the best match I've found so far.

I'm also struggling with the wiring harness - can't find an exact match but I have found some generic toyota ones - will they fit?

Any help on anything would be massively appreciated, very frustrating!

:help:

Hi,

I have a 2006 Toyota Verso and I've just fitted an indash DVD Player. I was able to source the new facia from a local car audio installer who in turn sourced it from a company in Johannesburg.

Have you tried your installers where you are?

Just for info - I took the plunge and ordered a PC2-17-4 lead from Autoleads on eBay and this works perfectly.

It's not listed as being directly compatible with my Corolla Verso, and Autoleads weren't sure either, but it does work.