• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Phoenix999

• bothwell_buyer

• Parts-King

As a new member I found fifteen pounds a year a reasonable price to help keep the club running.Oh,Raist,my Corolla looks great with it's club sticker in the back window :P :lol:

It's probably doubled the value of the car... :yahoo:

:ffs: :shutit: .You will be able to see it when I effortlessly cruise past you if ever I am mad enough to visit Slurry :P

As a new member I found fifteen pounds a year a reasonable price to help keep the club running.Oh,Raist,my Corolla looks great with it's club sticker in the back window :P :lol:

It's probably doubled the value of the car... :yahoo:

:ffs: :shutit: .You will be able to see it when I effortlessly cruise past you if ever I am mad enough to visit Slurry :P

You'd never get passed the border patrols :yes:

• 1 month later...

*Spammer has been deleted thanks Jan&tone* :thumbsup:

Stop hijacking the threads please. If we want jewelery we'll sell our cars and buy some in a shop!!!

Edited by GIDDLEPIN

Ah wis only trying tae make a poinT ! And a few shillings tae help pay ma next subby !

I don't get why people pay this anyway if you can use the site without paying.

If everyone had the same selfish attitude as that and did not pay a subscription the TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB would cease to exist!

If everyone had the same selfish attitude as that and did not pay a subscription the TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB would cease to exist!

It's not a selfish attitude mate I just don't get why people pay a subscription.

What does the money go on, does it just line someones pocket?

It's not a selfish attitude mate I just don't get why people pay a subscription.

How about to pay the forum you post on, the software costs coupled with the server fee's.

Nothing is free in this world...

How about to pay the forum you post on, the software costs coupled with the server fee's.

Yeah but how many members on the site quite a few I bet, if a percentage of them pay that adds up, a good web hosting package don't cost that much I use them myself.

Yeah but how many members on the site quite a few I bet, if a percentage of them pay that adds up, a good web hosting package don't cost that much I use them myself.

If you have a problem with this or any issues than may I suggest that you PM Steve (Admin)

Running a comprehensive forum such as TOC is an expensive business and costs quite a lot for the server time and space used!

If you have a problem with this or any issues than may I suggest that you PM Steve (Admin)

Running a comprehensive forum such as TOC is an expensive business and costs quite a lot for the server time and space used!

No problem mate, just having a giggle :lol:

I can vouch for server costs and fees, once you start to run any form of database on a server, the costs only ever go North ^^^ :lol:

Look how many members are on here, tens of thousands, and look how many posts there are, Raistlin posts tens of thousands A DAY! :lol:

These professional hosting fees are nothing like the home hosting packages you can get off the peg ;)

Be thankful you are not paying my monthly subscription to TOC :wacko:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Look how many members are on here, tens of thousands, and look how many posts there are, Raistlin posts tens of thousands A DAY! :lol: SLAP :shutit:

Be thankful you are not paying my monthly subscription to TOC :wacko:Now thats' a good idea...

Kingo :thumbsup:

The subscription should be means tested, with people living in the south of England paying more than those in Scotland as we have to pay for the longer distance broadband link.

The subscription should be means tested, with people living in the south of England paying more than those in Scotland as we have to pay for the longer distance broadband link.

Nuts.... we pay for your medical prescriptions, social welfare, universities etc etc so you should pay our next subscriptions :yes::thumbsup:

and as Ive mentioned before, all our Cheshire road grit is being sent to you to clear your roads of snow, and you cant even be bothered to do that :yahoo::crybaby:

and as Ive mentioned before, all our Cheshire road grit is being sent to you to clear your roads of snow, and you cant even be bothered to do that :yahoo::crybaby:

cheeky pie-grabbing Purveyor of Parts

see

http://local.stv.tv/bellshill/news/2532-voluntary-workers-team-up-to-help-clear-the-snow/

Actually, the roads are only being treated with red grit/sharp sand rather than salt as the English

salt only works in English temperatures. (Something about trades description in there somewhere)

Theres precious little social welfare up here apart from all the refugees you guys send up from Heathrow.

The reason why you pay us money for universities is that you've sent 22,000 of yer halfwits up here who cuildnae get intae yer ain universities - we are much more tolerant. :shutit: :shutit:

.... - we are much more tolerant. :shutit: :shutit:

Delete 'tolerant'.... replace with 'desperate' ;) :lol:

.... - we are much more tolerant. :shutit: :shutit:

Delete 'tolerant'.... replace with 'desperate' ;) :lol:

One would have to be wouldn't one ? After all we have to support Buck House amongst Downing Streets refurbishmant and its not even a Scottish PM!

Remember that far far more money flows northward and naff all comes south.... our northern neighbours are a serious drain on the wealth of the true economic powerhouse of the British union.... yes England provides too many subsidies for our neighbours. I want true independance for Scotland so that you can have the right to raise your own taxes etc. By getting that England would gain independance of a form and we would keep what is truely ours.... our own monitary wealth :yes:

Then, and only then, would our neighbours know who pays for what they have :huh:

Independance for England and then we could have free subscriptions to TOC :yahoo:

We'll keep our electricity, our gas, our water and our oil... then we'll see who the wealthy nation is :rolleyes:... don't forget that Scottish waters and everything in them will be independant too.... so, untill independance day comes.. get our subscriptions paid now.;)

Remember that far far more money flows northward and naff all comes south.... our northern neighbours are a serious drain on the wealth of the true economic powerhouse of the British union.... yes England provides too many subsidies for our neighbours. I want true independance for Scotland so that you can have the right to raise your own taxes etc. By getting that England would gain independance of a form and we would keep what is truely ours.... our own monitary wealth :yes:

Then, and only then, would our neighbours know who pays for what they have :huh:

Independance for England and then we could have free subscriptions to TOC :yahoo:

FUD