Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Increase In Membership Fees?

Hou

HA HA.... I see I stirred the blood of our Scottish neighbours.... this can only happen if there is truth in what I say :yes:

Scotland can keep its so called oil and gas.... England still does not benefit financially when put alongside the subsidies that flow north of the border. As for water, there is no national grid for water so England does not benefit from that resource.

The whole issue is simple mathematics.... the subsidies flow North and they do not come South.... it really is that simple. You know it and we know it.

So gentlemen..... who is the wealthy nation? Yes Scotland is the wealthy nation right now given the social benefits that are given out but those benefits are only handed out based on the subsidies.

Sorry guys but that is the truth.... I am not making it up :huh:

Does Scotland want true independance for itself? I think they do and I hope they get it.... I want the Scottish people to be financially independent and this would give financial independance to England making this nation far richer :D

I am no different to our Scottish neighbours.... I am patriotic.... I am first a Londoner and secondly I am English and thirdly I am British. I will fight for my friends and neighbours but before that I will fight for myself and my family.... just they way you would :thumbsup: Are we therefore different?.... no not really! We simply talk with a different accent ;)

PS.... Dave.m, given that I am not familiar with the term 'FUD' I am afraid that is wasted whatever it means :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Phoenix999

• bothwell_buyer

• Parts-King

Therein is written wise words from a Londoner - whatever that means.

I can only try to guess what I'd miss if we went it alone -

I would miss Robin Hood;

English Turkey (as we all know, England produces more turkey than the rest of the world put together);

English mustard;

English soaps :censor: ;

English strawberries;

English cider;

Mr Cameron;

Mr Clegg (that name means a blood-sucking fly up here);

English cricket;

Not paying my taxes to an English tax office like most Scots need to do;

Not having to pay National Insurance at ridiculous rates;

I would certainly miss having to pay massive taxes on whisky;

I'd miss that well known alcoholic English drink - Buckfast;

Whatever could I do if I stopped paying Tesco £10 a kg for carrots that come from Scotland;

I'd have to stop paying the TV licence which pays for all the programmes made in London;

Scotland would be deluged with high quality fish - unless we export it all to France, by-passing England;

I'd hate to think that I wasn't paying any tax to look after the hundreds of miles of motorway in England;

My hearts bleeds when I think of losing the gift of helping to pay billions of pounds for new trains to run into London from the rest of England;

And yes, I agree that the Royal Bank of Scotland should never have bought NatWest, leaving now 96% of its bad debt based in England;

And I do wonder what would happen when we withdraw our soldiers - goodness me - who would march up and down Horseguards parade???

Oh, and sorry - the "true economic powerhouse of the union"???? You mean the b(*)ankers in London? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I would miss Robin Hood; I would not

English Turkey (as we all know, England produces more turkey than the rest of the world put together); Turkeys can be reared anywhere

English mustard; I hate it, but where is Scottish mustard?

English soaps :censor: ; I don't watch them but I have seen one or two Scottish ones and they are crap too

English strawberries; Ah well as it is too cold in Scotland they don't grow too well there

English cider; I hate it

Mr Cameron; I hate him as much as I hated that idiot Brown.... mmmm now where did he come from???

Mr Clegg (that name means a blood-sucking fly up here); I hate him too

English cricket; Rubbish sport and even more rubbish when played by the Scottish national side

Not paying my taxes to an English tax office like most Scots need to do; I think you will find numerous English people would say the same about paying their taxes to a Scottish office

Not having to pay National Insurance at ridiculous rates; We all pay the same but I think you would find your going up if you were independent

I would certainly miss having to pay massive taxes on whisky; Booze duty makes me annoyed too

I'd miss that well known alcoholic English drink - Buckfast; It cleans the drains nicely

Whatever could I do if I stopped paying Tesco £10 a kg for carrots that come from Scotland; Speak to the management at Tesco

I'd have to stop paying the TV licence which pays for all the programmes made in London; We don't have Sottish programmes down here as they are so bad

Scotland would be deluged with high quality fish - unless we export it all to France, by-passing England; We too have high quality (English) fish so whats different?

I'd hate to think that I wasn't paying any tax to look after the hundreds of miles of motorway in England; We too pay too much for Scottish roads so the situation is no different there

My hearts bleeds when I think of losing the gift of helping to pay billions of pounds for new trains to run into London from the rest of England; It hurts me to see English trains running north

And yes, I agree that the Royal Bank of Scotland should never have bought NatWest, leaving now 96% of its bad debt based in England; RBS.... ha ha a joke bank that effectively went bust

And I do wonder what would happen when we withdraw our soldiers - goodness me - who would march up and down Horseguards parade??? Soldiers that don't wear skirts I guess

Oh, and sorry - the "true economic powerhouse of the union"???? You mean the b(*)ankers in London? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: no not bankers..... the workers who make the REAL wealth that all too readily flows north of the border

As for the wise words of a Scottish neighbour..... sorry my friend but you still ignore the true fact that it is England that subsidises Scotland.... the Audit Office balance sheet does not lie.... you know it as I do :yes:

I would miss Robin Hood; I would not

English Turkey (as we all know, England produces more turkey than the rest of the world put together); Turkeys can be reared anywhere IN NORFOLK

English mustard; I hate it, but where is Scottish mustard? WE KEEP IT TO OURSELVES

English soaps :censor: ; I don't watch them but I have seen one or two Scottish ones and they are crap too YOU'RE LUCKY

English strawberries; Ah well as it is too cold in Scotland they don't grow too well there - NO - WE ACTUALLY EAT THEM OURSELVES

English cider; I hate it SO WHY MAKE IT?

Mr Cameron; I hate him as much as I hated that idiot Brown.... mmmm now where did he come from??? HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT

Mr Clegg (that name means a blood-sucking fly up here); I hate him too - ITS NICE TO BE NICE

English cricket; Rubbish sport and even more rubbish when played by the Scottish national side WEATHER IS TOO BAD FOR IT TO BE PLAYED HERE SO WE PLAY SHINTY :yahoo:

Not paying my taxes to an English tax office like most Scots need to do; I think you will find numerous English people would say the same about paying their taxes to a Scottish office AGAIN :yahoo:

Not having to pay National Insurance at ridiculous rates; We all pay the same but I think you would find your going up if you were independent NO CHANCE :thumbsup:

I would certainly miss having to pay massive taxes on whisky; Booze duty makes me annoyed too - THEN YOU SHOULD DRINK MORE?? :shutit:

I'd miss that well known alcoholic English drink - Buckfast; It cleans the drains nicely

Whatever could I do if I stopped paying Tesco £10 a kg for carrots that come from Scotland; Speak to the management at Tesco CAN'T - THEY'RE ALL IN ENGLAND

I'd have to stop paying the TV licence which pays for all the programmes made in London; We don't have Sottish programmes down here as they are so bad LIKE TAGGART?

Scotland would be deluged with high quality fish - unless we export it all to France, by-passing England; We too have high quality (English) fish so whats different? HARRY RAMSDENS :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd hate to think that I wasn't paying any tax to look after the hundreds of miles of motorway in England; We too pay too much for Scottish roads so the situation is no different there WHAT SCOTTISH ROADS???

My hearts bleeds when I think of losing the gift of helping to pay billions of pounds for new trains to run into London from the rest of England; It hurts me to see English trains running north - HAHA - THEY DON'T - ITS SNOWING :lol:

And yes, I agree that the Royal Bank of Scotland should never have bought NatWest, leaving now 96% of its bad debt based in England; RBS.... ha ha a joke bank that effectively went bust

And I do wonder what would happen when we withdraw our soldiers - goodness me - who would march up and down Horseguards parade??? Soldiers that don't wear skirts I guess - I CAN JUST SEE YER MORRIS DANCERS DOING IT

Oh, and sorry - the "true economic powerhouse of the union"???? You mean the b(*)ankers in London? lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: no not bankers..... the workers who make the REAL wealth that all too readily flows north of the border :wacko: :wacko:

As for the wise words of a Scottish neighbour..... sorry my friend but you still ignore the true fact that it is England that subsidises Scotland.... the Audit Office balance sheet does not lie.... you know it as I do :yes: AND THE AUDIT OFFICE IS BASED WHERE ?

AND FINALLY, I FULLY SUPPORT A RISE IN TOC FEES TO £27.50 A YEAR. :thumbsup:

AND THE AUDIT OFFICE IS BASED WHERE ? Who cares when their findings are and have to be based on actual and proven facts ;)

AND FINALLY, I FULLY SUPPORT A RISE IN TOC FEES TO £27.50 A YEAR. :thumbsup:

As for the rise to £27.50 a year.... if that is the view of the majority then no one can argue :thumbsup: However, sadly I think the membership numbers may well fall dramatically :(

I only mentioned grit :D: Think I touched a raw nerve somewhere :crybaby: :crybaby:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I only mentioned grit :D: Think I touched a raw nerve somewhere :crybaby: :crybaby:

get back tae yer snow clearing !!

Hardly a flake here, dunno what all the fuss is about :D: It is a tad chilly at -9 tho!

Yeah... what he said :huh:

Bothy and me are meeting up soon for a duel.... snowballs at 20 paces :yes: I have asked him to bring along a warming flask but I bet it will be hot cocoa :ffs: I want some of the delicious Scottish wine :drool:

Yeah... what he said :huh:

Bothy and me are meeting up soon for a duel.... snowballs at 20 paces :yes: I have asked him to bring along a warming flask but I bet it will be hot cocoa :ffs: I want some of the delicious Scottish wine :drool:

Bothy wines all the time :lol:

Just thought I would post up a picture of my new purchase thanks to the increased membership fees :thumbsup:

Lamborghini-Murcielago-for-Sale.jpg

............Yes it's the waste bin like the one near the French doors, it was only £3.50 and I only had to put £3.15 towards it after my 10% discount :D