Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI

Just another touch to my 2006 Rolla SR hatch...Im thinking if i should buy a set of 4 wind deflectors to a)serve the purpose and b)make my car look a likkle more sporty???

Has anyone had them fitted and had any problems? Heard they stop the windows from shutting fully if they sit inside the channel?

Seen some on eBay made by Heko which are really slim but they all seem to come in black...do you think they will suit my silver 1c0 paintwork? Can they be painted to the same colour as my car?

Are they even worth buying guys? £30.00 including delivery isn't too bad! And oh yes are they easy to steal? They sit inside the window channel by the looks of it, i think only the genuine toyota one's actually stuck to the outside frame and looked pretty ugly lol!

Sammy

Sammy, are they actually black or just 'black' glass??

seriously a whole new topic for this?

They're bits of plastic that slot in to your windows. They help channel air, and your windows still close. Black only.

Do a search on the site guaranteed you will find this subject quite a few times ;)

I dont understand what people see in them, its because people think they are "JDM" they actually look pretty damn terrible and ruin most cars for me, they are supposed to serve a purpose not look good

I dont understand what people see in them, its because people think they are "JDM" they actually look pretty damn terrible and ruin most cars for me, they are supposed to serve a purpose not look good

+1. If you like the "Karachi taxi" look, then get them fitted! But sporty?? :huh:

LOL...thanks for the responses...i get peoples point...really sorry i didnt quick search my question 1st...there is a lot about it...sorry for wasting your time!

Sam

Hi there again

For all those of you that purchased your wind deflectors off eBay...is there any 1 particular seller you could recommend to me to buy them from? A few of them seem to be from foreign/EU countries and i dont know if they're dodgy. There is 1 UK seller who guaranteed me they're genuine HEKO. Please do kindly let me know.

And by the way, im assuming these deflectors say HEKO on them normally in blue i heard...can that logo be removed?

Sammy

I have heko on mine, cant remove the logo its sort of scratched on but its not very big, cant remember what seller there off there all the same realy. they dont realy do alot to the wind i dont think just look good :thumbsup:

Ive got a pair of Heko wind deflectors I got with the t-sport but dont like them at all, and also ruined the rubber seals around the window too. Didnt know there was any demand for them, ill put them on eBay later next week!

Otherwise anyone can PM me and happy to take any offers, not too sure how to deliver them though, theyre pretty long!

Hi there again

For all those of you that purchased your wind deflectors off EBAY...is there any 1 particular seller you could recommend to me to buy them from? A few of them seem to be from foreign/EU countries and i dont know if they're dodgy. There is 1 UK seller who guaranteed me they're genuine HEKO. Please do kindly let me know.

And by the way, im assuming these deflectors say HEKO on them normally in blue i heard...can that logo be removed?

Sammy

Mine have heko etched onto them,ye I got mine from the uk sella,takes 3mins to fit came in like 3days aswel,when I get home I'll find the link for you,as I'm on the blackberry

EDITebay

Ive got a pair of Heko wind deflectors I got with the t-sport but dont like them at all, and also ruined the rubber seals around the window too. Didnt know there was any demand for them, ill put them on ebay later next week!

Otherwise anyone can PM me and happy to take any offers, not too sure how to deliver them though, theyre pretty long!

HI Chani

How did they ruin your rubber window seals???

Sammy

try eBay user: automotive_jandj i just ordered and recieved mine within a week, the heko logo is etched in but is subtle, they work a treat! £30 all in.

Sammy: The previous owner must have got part of the rubber seal caught between the wind deflector and window. Basically part of the wind deflector sits where the window goes when fully closed, the space is very tight. So when the previous owner fitted it, the rubber seals werent flush, when the windows closed it pulled parts of the rubber seal in too. Not very well explained, but if you make sure everythings flush before u finally close the window you wont experience any problems. Common sense kind of thing. Just a bit annoying since the seals not all flush and sometimes gets sucked in when the window is fully closed!

HI guys

IF IF IF anyone has time...would you kindly put up some pics of these HEKO wind deflectors please please please???

Some close ups of the logo would be cool!!!

Sammy

JUST FOUND A PIC of what wind deflectors would like on my car...man those rear ones are terrible...is that how all rears look???

If you don't like the back ones just use the fronts, wouldn't use the back ones myself if I had a five door.

Wouldn't use the front ones either myself but that is up to you :lol:

These were taken today:

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

KP

Why the black bonnet is it preped for painting?

Ai me have them on my 2000 w reg corolla sr and they a pain in the ***** as its a nightmare when flickin ma j out the window pmsl

Anyone got any pics of the rear Heko deflectors??? the pic i posted cant be right...may be they didnt fit them properly!