Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Noise On Clutch Pedal

SRsmithy

i have a 2010 auris sr and i love it, around 4 weeks ago i started to hear a noise from the clutch pedal when pressing to change gear.

the noise isnt always there but when it happens i feel a knock through the pedal.

as anyone else had a simlier problem and does it need attention

is your sr the new model ?

my sr is a 2008 model, and ive posted on here before about a slight clunk/clank noise when releasing the clutch pedal when changing up from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd, not a loud noise and not everytime i change gear.

my local toyota dealer tells me this noise is normal for the auris , and nothing to worry about.

not happy about it , but have learned to live with it. if you look up weird noise from clutch you should be able to find other people with the same noise. maybe not the same noise you are getting ?

hi, yes its the face lift model, the noise isnt always there but my yaris made a simlier noise which was the immobiliser button but this is different as it kicks back at the pedal when it happens, think i might have to book it it at mr Ts

I hear a slight click and found it to be the same on a workmates IS220d.

I think the one I hear on both is the switch which prevents you starting the car without having the clutch engaged.

thats what i thought it was as my yaris b4 made the same noise, whats making me think its something different is the knocking on the pedal when it does do it, like i said its not all the time, it got to go in for mr t to look at the gearbox as 4th is a pig to get in when pushing the car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links