Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T-Sport Bushes

sheepscloth

Hi Guys

Another question.

Bushes, Poly bushes in particular. I couldn't find any companies doing poly bushes for the T-sport. Eventually I found a US company called energy suspension

Have any of you guys tried these bushes or are familiar with the company?

The do both a front and a rear bush kit, a front anti roll bar kit and an engine mount kit.

Are the T-Sports generally hard on the bushes? Mine has done 50K miles, but I don't really want to swap the bushes before they are knackered.

is the standard rubber bushes available as replacement parts from Toyota?

What about the engine mounts, do they wear out quickly?

poly bushes are much better than rubber ones. i can't speak for the t-sport however they last ages on the 2.0 diesel. i've seen cars with 140,000 miles running on original factory bushes no problems, so if you're waiting for your current bushes to wear out you may be waiting a long time lol.

you have a t-sport, its a sporty car so i'd just get the polybushes fitted no point waiting around for the old ones to get broken cos they won't. yes the standard rubber ones are available from toyota and no the engine mounts do not wear quickly at all. around a year ago i sold an avensis with over 300,000 miles on the same engine mounts.

incase you're wondering why the cars im giving as examples are such high mileages its because my family run a replacement car business for people who have had an accident we provide the replaceemtn hire car and especially into taxi and private hire customers the cars do hellish mileages and run fine.

Thanks for the quick reply

I am planning to upgrade the suspension in the spring so will probably to the bushes at the same time.

Cheers

Larkspeed now do a biggish range of polybushes for the CTS mate