Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iits Fixed! Its Fixed! Its Fixed! 4.2 Ecu Light

jako999

HI all some of you may have read about all the trouble over the past year I have had with my wives 4.2 and the ECU light being on well I have now fixed it after Changing all the lambda's, plugs, filter and cleaning and testing all the problems still pointed at the lambda sensor. I got my hands on another bank 1 sensor 1 lambda sensor which was the first one I fitted all that time ago and guess what It fixed it so there must have been a fault with the one I bought first which has now gone back to Denso for testing. I am just glad its fixed but very p***** off at all the time and money I have wasted. To make it worse I fixed it for her and then 2 days after my Audi TT blew a valve on the motorway so even more big money to spend, but still it could be worse?

So thanks to you all, who have helped me out in the past.

HI all some of you may have read about all the trouble over the past year I have had with my wives 4.2 and the ECU light being on well I have now fixed it after Changing all the lambda's, plugs, filter and cleaning and testing all the problems still pointed at the lambda sensor. I got my hands on another bank 1 sensor 1 lambda sensor which was the first one I fitted all that time ago and guess what It fixed it so there must have been a fault with the one I bought first which has now gone back to Denso for testing. I am just glad its fixed but very p***** off at all the time and money I have wasted. To make it worse I fixed it for her and then 2 days after my Audi TT blew a valve on the motorway so even more big money to spend, but still it could be worse?

So thanks to you all, who have helped me out in the past.

Nice one Jako :thumbsup: You certainly get 11 out of 10 for persistence!