Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-Sport Car Mats! Alternative?

GazzyG

I know there has been Threads about this before but I need some new mats as I dont have the original T-sport ones.

So, If you buy ones from Toyota you cannot get ones with the T-sport logo on?

Has anybody got the dealers mats? If so are they any good?

Also I know you can get them from http://www.simplycarmats.co.uk/ are they any good? Which grade should I get?

Thanks alot guys if you can help us out with this.

Cheers...

I have no idea about the ones on simplycarmats, but if you do want the TS logo ones, then drop parts-king on here a PM and he *should* be able to source them for you.

I havnt got any in stock to look at but the Toyota marketing file I look accessories up on says:

Easy to clean tailored mats not only look good, they help protect your carpets from wear and tear. As an extra finishing touch, these mats come with the T-Sport logo at the corner of each mat.

So I reckon they DO come with the logo

PM me for prices, let me know your postcode for a delivered price

Kingo :thumbsup:

The logo only comes on the two front mats. Yes they do save your original mats from wear bit the t-sport wear easily especially if you use everyday like me. I'll get a picture up asap. And for £55 what I paid it's dissapointing!! IMO

I've still got my Corolla mats that were from Mr T and had 'Corrola' embroided on the driver mat and they are good quality

I have two sets of T Sport mats, winter n sommer :lol: the first set I bought from Mr T ages ago I think about £50 or so and have a stiff backing. The second set were in the comp when I bought it, they have a foam backing and are no way as good a quality, they seem flimsy and the stitching round the edges does not look as good as the other set. As the previous post says I would be disappointed if I had paid £55 for those.

I have two sets of T Sport mats, winter n sommer :lol: the first set I bought from Mr T ages ago I think about £50 or so and have a stiff backing. The second set were in the comp when I bought it, they have a foam backing and are no way as good a quality, they seem flimsy and the stitching round the edges does not look as good as the other set. As the previous post says I would be disappointed if I had paid £55 for those.

I use the original Mr T mats which come with the car during the summer and change to plain £7 rubber ones for winter however this year i'm going to invest in a set of tailored rubber mats from somewhere like simplycarmats.co.uk.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links