Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Tr 1.33 Vvti Buyer Beware.

Grompix

Hi

I’m new to your forum and I would like to share my experience with owning and driving my first Toyota. Obviously many people here have a high opinion of their Toyota cars and I certainly don’t want to denigrate any of that. It’s too late for me but this might provide pause for thought for someone else who might be browsing this forum thinking of buying a Mk2 Toyota Yaris.

I bought a brand new Yaris TR 1.33 5dr VVTi back in August this year. I thought I had done all the research thoroughly enough. Looked at reviews online and compared it with other supermini class cars such as the Corsa, Polo, Fiesta, and Jazz. I decided on the Yaris because it was quite versatile and I thought it looked good (and it would fit in my garage - unlike the Honda Jazz).

It also had Toyota reliability (a 5 year warranty anyway) and its low emissions, fuel economy, 6-speed manual gearbox and safety features were very attractive too. I chose the 1.33 litre engine VVTi because of the 101hp it has over the 69hp of the 1.00 litre VVTi. The 1.4 Diesel was far too expensive.

For me the Yaris ticked all the boxes (on paper at least). Disillusionment has quickly set in though.

Performance is the biggest disappointment. The car drives like its wading through treacle. Throttle positions seems to take an age to respond and even when I drop down a gear and increase the revs, acceleration is mediocre at best. I hesitate to overtake as it can be a real embarrassment. When cold the car drives like the handbrake has been accidentally left on and even when warmed up it certainly does not feel like I have 101hp under the bonnet. I dread to think what the 1.00 litre engine must be like.

Irritatingly the revs also take an age to return to idle when lifting the accelerator pedal. In fact they appear to increase when changing gears (especially from first to second) so I’m constantly trying to prevent the car from revving when lifting the accelerator to depress the clutch. I have read on various forums that this is the result of ‘drive by wire’ as the throttle is connected to the engine management system and not directly to the engine. I’m told all new cars are like that. It supposedly gives more economical driving by reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. It might actually do that but I find it really distracting and a huge irritation in the Yaris – surely not all makes of new car are quite as draconian? Apparently (according to my dealer anyway) taking your foot off the accelerator well before you intend changing up a gear is the way to cure it. I find this works well enough if you can drive around in a leisurely fashion but I often end up losing most of that concentration (and my rag!) in busy rush hour traffic.

It has been back to the dealer twice and I’m assured this is ‘normal’ I even drove another Yaris and it appeared to be the same. I definitely should have asked for a longer road test and read more reviews before purchasing. Funnily enough, I noticed that the performance wasn’t particularly impressive during the test drive and the engine seemed to over-rev strangely but I foolishly put it down to unfamiliarity with the car.

‘You will get used to it’ and ‘it will become instinctive’ are the statements that get bandied about but nearly three months later and it certainly has not for me. Apparently most people do learn to live with these ‘characteristics’ though. If that is the price one has to pay for economy then it is far too high in my opinion.

I have given up trying to live with the Yaris’s apparently insurmountable ‘characteristics’ and I’m now looking for ways to offload it with the minimum of what I know is going to be a considerable financial loss.

I’m a driver with over 36 years experience. I’ve lost count of the numbers and types of vehicles I’ve driven (and broken down in!) but the Yaris would definitely rank pretty high on my ‘most annoying driving experience to date’ list. Shouldn’t newer cars be easier and more enjoyable to drive? I think I should have stuck with the Fiesta after all. Caveat Emptor.

I agree, having owned 2 Mk1 yaris's previously, I was given a Mk2 yaris 1.33 with stop start as a courtesy car. It was aweful in comparison to the mk1 1.3 I had previously. I bought a corolla after being dissapointed by the new yaris.

anyway to try and help your problem, have you looked into getting an electronic throttle controller?

there's many about varying from £100-£300, and have several modes that increase throttle response.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've got a mk 1 Yaris so can't comment on the new 1.33. I had a mk2 1.3 as a courtesy car once and it didn't have that characteristic when changing gear. As for power, it was a typical 1.3. I'd expect the 1.33 to have been better but you sound very disappointed.

Unless you learn to live with it I suppose you'll have to sell it at quite a loss. A lesson to be learned here for long test drives. I doubt all new cars behave in this manner and I doubt all drive by wire cars are the same.

Hi

I’m new to your forum and I would like to share my experience with owning and driving my first Toyota. Obviously many people here have a high opinion of their Toyota cars and I certainly don’t want to denigrate any of that. It’s too late for me but this might provide pause for thought for someone else who might be browsing this forum thinking of buying a Mk2 Toyota Yaris.

I bought a brand new Yaris TR 1.33 5dr VVTi back in August this year. I thought I had done all the research thoroughly enough. Looked at reviews online and compared it with other supermini class cars such as the Corsa, Polo, Fiesta, and Jazz. I decided on the Yaris because it was quite versatile and I thought it looked good (and it would fit in my garage - unlike the Honda Jazz).

It also had Toyota reliability (a 5 year warranty anyway) and its low emissions, fuel economy, 6-speed manual gearbox and safety features were very attractive too. I chose the 1.33 litre engine VVTi because of the 101hp it has over the 69hp of the 1.00 litre VVTi. The 1.4 Diesel was far too expensive.

For me the Yaris ticked all the boxes (on paper at least). Disillusionment has quickly set in though.

Performance is the biggest disappointment. The car drives like its wading through treacle. Throttle positions seems to take an age to respond and even when I drop down a gear and increase the revs, acceleration is mediocre at best. I hesitate to overtake as it can be a real embarrassment. When cold the car drives like the handbrake has been accidentally left on and even when warmed up it certainly does not feel like I have 101hp under the bonnet. I dread to think what the 1.00 litre engine must be like.

Irritatingly the revs also take an age to return to idle when lifting the accelerator pedal. In fact they appear to increase when changing gears (especially from first to second) so I’m constantly trying to prevent the car from revving when lifting the accelerator to depress the clutch. I have read on various forums that this is the result of ‘drive by wire’ as the throttle is connected to the engine management system and not directly to the engine. I’m told all new cars are like that. It supposedly gives more economical driving by reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. It might actually do that but I find it really distracting and a huge irritation in the Yaris – surely not all makes of new car are quite as draconian? Apparently (according to my dealer anyway) taking your foot off the accelerator well before you intend changing up a gear is the way to cure it. I find this works well enough if you can drive around in a leisurely fashion but I often end up losing most of that concentration (and my rag!) in busy rush hour traffic.

It has been back to the dealer twice and I’m assured this is ‘normal’ I even drove another Yaris and it appeared to be the same. I definitely should have asked for a longer road test and read more reviews before purchasing. Funnily enough, I noticed that the performance wasn’t particularly impressive during the test drive and the engine seemed to over-rev strangely but I foolishly put it down to unfamiliarity with the car.

‘You will get used to it’ and ‘it will become instinctive’ are the statements that get bandied about but nearly three months later and it certainly has not for me. Apparently most people do learn to live with these ‘characteristics’ though. If that is the price one has to pay for economy then it is far too high in my opinion.

I have given up trying to live with the Yaris’s apparently insurmountable ‘characteristics’ and I’m now looking for ways to offload it with the minimum of what I know is going to be a considerable financial loss.

I’m a driver with over 36 years experience. I’ve lost count of the numbers and types of vehicles I’ve driven (and broken down in!) but the Yaris would definitely rank pretty high on my ‘most annoying driving experience to date’ list. Shouldn’t newer cars be easier and more enjoyable to drive? I think I should have stuck with the Fiesta after all. Caveat Emptor.

Iam a first time Toyota owner also - a new T2 1.0 Yaris, which has spent a total of 3 weeks at the dealer having a problem fixed (which turns out was not actually a problem, but that is another long story and is posted on this forum)

Regarding your 1.33 Yaris - I have had 4 different ones of these as courtesy cars over the past few weeks, and having been jumping back & forth between them both, so I can give you some comparisons and comments here. I agree it does not feel very powerful - believe it or not my 1.0 engine is much more responsive & 'nippy' but not as torquey. The 1.0 feels a more livelier agile car.

The 1.33 feels quite dull and heavy to drive. I also noticed the gearbox felt very stiff and notchy and was often difficult to engage first gear - to the point where you would think there is a problem with the gearbox/clutch - but of the four different 1.33 cars I drove they were all pretty much the same. The gearbox on my 1.0 is so much easier to shift. MPG I got around 42-45 in the 1.33 and 55-58 in the 1.0.

I also noticed on the 1.33 when you press the clutch in to shift gear and release the accelerator the revs seem to stay high. (Again the 1.0 does not do this - and it has an electronic throttle also) I had to adapt my driving style to release the accelerator and allow the revs to fall for a split second, but as you correctly point out you can only do this when driving leisurely..you can't do this when you need to build speed & shift gears quicky, such as when pulling off a slip road onto a motorway.

It must be in the 1.33 car's software to make it do this.

If I had driven both models before purchase, I definitely would not have chosen the 1.33 it is not worth the extra money.

Having driven a relatives Jazz that really does feel much nicer to drive than both 1.0 & 1.33 Yaris. I like my Yaris but it has some irritating niggles, which for the price it should not have. Maybe I should have bought a Mazda 2 which was my first choice, but had huge waiting list...............

I've had recent experience of a 1.33 too, whilst my 1.3 was in for service.

I think the "revving on" is not caused by the electronic accelerator cable but by the redesigned engine incorporating the stop/start mechanism.

Its certainly a "feature" of the 1.33 engine that they all have.

My 1.3 has an electronic throttle too and that doesn't rev on - and my last three other cars have also had electronic throttles and not done it....

Because stop/start engines use their starter motor a lot more, they are differntly designed and the starter moter is usually permanently connected to the flywheel - which means that there is more "inertia" when the clutch is disengaged - which would cause the revs to continue rather than dropping off quickly as you normally expect.

The car is also very highly geared to reduce CO2, so whilst it has more power, unless you drop two gears from where you expect to be and really rev it, you don't realise the power as easily.

It did accelerate well when I dropped the gears, but in normal driving the extra power was unnoticeable.

Out "old 1.3" with only 86bhp felt just as fast and more nimble than the 1.33.

When the 1.33 came out, it looked an attractive proposition on paper and seemed a good idea, but having driven both, I'm really happy to have the older 1.3 engine and the SR trim that you can't buy any more.

I sometimes think all this new technology is a backward step in order to cut down on CO2. Having to put up with foilbles is not good in my book, and why should we? I also ride motor bikes, and the fly by wire on them does not cause any of the problems listed above. I think i'll stick with my "old" 1.3 with its old technology thanks

Hey hey Grompix,

welcome along (though presumably not for long). I'm sorry to hear you've been (very) disappointed with your choice of car. I've also got the same model and I have a very different opinion of mine.

"Performance is the biggest disappointment"

I'm under no impression that I am the owner of a performance car. If I wanted performance I would have considered a more sporty motor. I bought the 1.33 on the "lower co2 better fuel economy" tip. That was how it was being sold, and although of course we all know there's a lot of marketing guff going on there, it's no surprise that it's then no racing car.

"I hesitate to overtake as it can be a real embarrassment"

I'm not sure what you mean here exactly. If you're embarrassed that you're not driving a performance/sports car then fair enough, don't overtake (you may embarrass yourself). If you're hesitant because you think it may be unsafe to overtake then, again, don't overtake. In my experience the 1.33 does a great job in the overtaking department, but maybe that's me having confidence that in the distance available it is safe to overtake in a 1.3 car with the load onboard. Although I do a lot of my driving on dual-carriageways when I have needed to overtake on single carriageways I've found that changing down a gear and flooring the accelerator has taken me very safely beyond the obstacle, I can even go as far as saying that it's put a smile on my face, never have I felt unsafe due do a lack of response from the car.

"Irritatingly the revs also take an age to return to idle when lifting the accelerator pedal"

"I find it really distracting and a huge irritation"

"It has been back to the dealer twice"

"If that is the price one has to pay for economy then it is far too high in my opinion."

Goodness! This issue really does bug you. For this reason alone I feel you should get rid of the car. I'm not being facetious here. I used to sit next to a dude at work and whenever he ate an Apple the sound and the facial expressions and the just him eating an appleness of the whole situation bugged me to distraction. To everyone else in the office he was just eating an Apple, or not even that, they didn't notice that he was doing anything. Maybe they'd "got used to it" or maybe it was just "normal" or maybe they'd just knew his "characteristics". Back to the car, I maybe kind of know what you what you mean when you describe it but it just doesn't bug me, I just drive from A to B and it does what it needs to /or is programmed to do in the process. It doesn't bug me when it switches off at traffic lights, it doesn't bug me when it turns itself back on again when I want to drive off, it doesn't bug me when the revs might up a bit when coasting to a stop so it doesn't stall, it doesn't bug me when the revs "take an age to return to idle". The important thing is it bugs you and for that reason you should ditch it (and probably have already). I know if I every time I got in my car it started eating an Apple like the dude I'd ditch mine too.

It's useful for other potential owners to get a fair range of opinions if they were undecided. I hope you report back when you've got your new wheels. Let us know how it compares.

Later, and good luck with your new motor,

Mick

Grompix, have you considered selling it and buying the older model Yaris? You could get a really mint T-Sport and i'm sure you would enjoy it a lot more, plus you would have more power to play with.

Yeah, the newest model Yaris Mk2's haven't gotten as much adoration as the ~2007 models and the Mk1's.

I'd not get one as they currently stand (Only two trim levels and the decent trim level doesn't even have a digital dash!). Would much rather have a T3 or T-Spirit spec from a few years back.

I'm curious, does the Mk2 D4D also suffer from these maladies?

My Mk1 D4D has curiously close gear ratios for a diesel and that, combined with the relatively high rev range, lets it accelerate like mad if I want it to.

I thought all Yairseses were similar in that regard, with the 6-speeders just having another gear on top of all that rather than all the gears being long!

I remember reading somewhere that there is a switch on the clutch, similar to the one that triggers the lights for the brakes, that boosts revs to help gear changes. That also might be the source of the elevated revs when shifting.

It does sound like they're trying to make the car too smart for its own good when really, as a driver, you want them to KISS* ;)

*Keep It Simple, Stupid! :lol:

Hi Folks

Many thanks for all your feedback which I have found most enlightening. It appears that the 1.33 litre Yaris is the worst of the bunch (at least as far as exhibiting the behaviour trends I’ve encountered with mine). Seemingly the 1.00 litre engine does not exhibit the same ‘characteristics’ and is apparently sprightlier in city traffic. I’ve also discovered that the D4D appears not to have the ‘start-stop’ feature, so I wonder if that version is a better drive too. Can anyone clarify any of this?

A local Toyota dealer has a 2010 Yaris D4D for sale with only 1200 miles on the clock – If indeed the D4D is better then I wonder if it is worth enquiring if he will do a deal! Then again my wife tells me I should be asking the question why a nearly-new car with so few miles is for sale at all! Sigh!

I’ve considered fitting a throttle controller but they appear to be controversial. Some say they are the dog’s do-dahs and others reckon they only appear to improve throttle response (something like a placebo effect apparently). So I am somewhat hesitant to throw even more money away on what I perceive is a deeply flawed and highly compromised design.

I’ll certainly let you all know what I decide to do.

Thanks again for all your responses.

Chris

Hi Folks

Many thanks for all your feedback which I have found most enlightening. It appears that the 1.33 litre Yaris is the worst of the bunch (at least as far as exhibiting the behaviour trends I’ve encountered with mine). Seemingly the 1.00 litre engine does not exhibit the same ‘characteristics’ and is apparently sprightlier in city traffic. I’ve also discovered that the D4D appears not to have the ‘start-stop’ feature, so I wonder if that version is a better drive too. Can anyone clarify any of this?

A local Toyota dealer has a 2010 Yaris D4D for sale with only 1200 miles on the clock – If indeed the D4D is better then I wonder if it is worth enquiring if he will do a deal! Then again my wife tells me I should be asking the question why a nearly-new car with so few miles is for sale at all! Sigh!

I’ve considered fitting a throttle controller but they appear to be controversial. Some say they are the dog’s do-dahs and others reckon they only appear to improve throttle response (something like a placebo effect apparently). So I am somewhat hesitant to throw even more money away on what I perceive is a deeply flawed and highly compromised design.

I’ll certainly let you all know what I decide to do.

Thanks again for all your responses.

Chris

Honestly Chris if the foibles of the 1.33 Yaris are bugging you so much I would seriously take a look at other makes & models and be sure to take them all for a long test drive.

I agree with you on every count. The 1.33 is a big disappointment - the awful gearbox (and this really is a terrible gearbox), the engine that holds onto revs, the listless power.

The stop start can be turned off, so that is not too much of an issue.

There are other cars out there that are better in all these respects for a similar cost (and often cheaper).

Im afraid my opinion of the Yaris 1.33 is not very high. We have Honda Jazz, Mazda 2 & Toyota Yaris & IQ cars in our immediate family so Iam not biased in any way - I bought a Yaris myself, but particulary the Honda Jazz is in my opinion a step above the Yaris, both in build quality and driving experience - Jump into a new Honda Jazz and within a few miles you will see exactly what I mean.

If you do go for the diesel Yaris I would insist on a very long test drive... also I agree with your wife... why is one for sale with only 1200 miles on it? alternatively try a 1.0 Yaris if they have one available.

It would be interesting to hear what you do.

Good luck!

It is interesting that owners of the 1.33 Auris - which has the same engine, gearbox and stop/start technology - think the Auris is much under-rated. The 1.33 Auris doesn't seem to have the problems of the 1.33 Yaris. I have had a 1.33 Auris from new for a year now (done just over 5000 miles). Gearbox is fine - smooth changing and easy to use. Performance is quite nippy provided one makes good use of gears and revs. It is not noticably worse than the 2006 1.4 Corolla it replaced - and that was lighter and smaller.
Questions I would ask is how many miles you have done in the Yaris, and what sort of runs is the car subject to. My Auris is subject to short urban runs each week (13 miles return to and from work just outside Birmingham City Centre). Earlier this year when we went to Skye it averaged 45 - 48 mpg fully loaded with two people and luggage, which included 600 miles of brisk motorway travel. Mine did loosen up noticably after approx 3000 miles.

I have a sept 09 59 plate 1.oL with 24000 miles and I really love it, I do high mileage and find it great for most journeys although it can be a little underpowered on the motorway. However, it easily does 60mpg which is diesel territory. It is very nippy and spritely in town and I like the higher driving postion plus the light airy interior. Anyway, I recently test drove the 1.33 as I looked into trading up for my motorway journeys. I had the car for 2 hours on my own as Toyota do unaccompanied test drives if you want them you just need both parts of your driving license. The first thing i noticed was the over revving when changing gear and i must admit I didnt like it. However, after a while I seemed to master it and that went away, well i didnt notice it anymore. The gears were a lot tighter but thats because the car had done 350 miles so I expected it. I too wasnt overly impressed with the engine but it was a lot quieter than the 1.0l and definitely quicker, especially when accelerating and over-taking. I took it back and was a little disappointed I must admit. It just wasn't that much better than my 1.0l and poorer mpg. Having said that I do intend to consider it when I change properly in a years time, what I am saying was it didnt make me want to rush out and change but I think as a complete car for me it is actually better. I also think with more miles it would loosen up nicely. The reason I didnt go for the d4d is that I prefer the way petrols drive and the d4d is much more expensive plus you can get better deals on the 1.33.

To the 2 people who expressed concern about the cars for sale with only 1200 miles have you ever heard of demonstrators? these are cars that dealers let you test drive and then sell after 3 months. Also there are thousands of cars that get pre registered to achieve sales. Also, what about those people who are really silly and buy a car they havent test drove for long enough and find out after a few weeks that they hate the car and sell it back to the garage with 1200 miles on the clock lol!

Just a word of warning Paul, all the courtesy 1.33 Yaris' I drove (4 different ones) had over 4000 miles on them and the gearboxes were all notchy and difficult to shift...one was especially bad, so if they do ever loosen up it might take a good few miles. Maybe drive a used one with higher miles to see if they do loosen.

Also, what about those people who are really silly and buy a car they havent test drove for long enough and find out after a few weeks that they hate the car and sell it back to the garage with 1200 miles on the clock lol!

Mea Culpa LOL

4 what its worth.

I test drove the Petrol 1.33 and must say it put me right off.

I needed to replace wifes 1.3 2003 model, which was very nippee indeed.

I have a 54 plate Diesel. (80,000) miles.

So in the end we got a new 2010 (6) Diesel for the wife after her ranting she did not want a Diesel as her petrol 1.3 was faster and nippier than my Diesel.

I now can't get her out of it. She loves the thing.

I do sometimes drive hers, and really notice the difference.

So far running in still, 60 mpg is easy.

A couple of longish runs still returned over 55mpg.

Only 2 small things bug me.

1. The dash. Finding it hard to get used to it. Why O why put it there. Come on Toyota that nearly was a sale looser.

2. Gearbox seems to suffer the same probs as notchee.

So go for the Diesel, its well worth the little extra.

Mind in the end I paid the same as the 1.33 petrol version.

But other than that its ok.

Better than the Mazda 2 and Hyundai i20 or i30.Which we had considered.

R

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Reference to speeds in excess of national speed limits removed

Thats interesting Rayburn, as I had considered the Mazda 2 myself. Thanks

Maybe best to test drive a Mazda 2 if possible

So go for the Diesel, its well worth the little extra.

Thanks for that Rayburn - yes, very interesting.

Chris

I've been looking at other models to swap for my SR. Out of all the cars i've researched, the Mitsubishi Colt CZ3 1.5 is now at the top of the list.

However, the power is more or less the same as the T-S Yaris @ 107bhp and i know that if i drive a T-S i will probably want one, being a bigger fan of Toyota than Mitsu's.

Desicions, desicions.. :rolleyes:

For those who are still undecided.

Go test drive the model your interested in. But ask for a longer test drive. Remember they need the sale.

My local T dealer said If the car was available I could have it for half a day. (Generous of them)

Pauljack, I think trying to compare a Vauxhall Corsa with a Yaris is chalk and cheese.

Please test the Yaris diesel before you decide. Price allowing of course.

Plus Toyota 5 year Guaranty or 3year G with 3 years servicing free. (I feel like a salesman)

PS. Don’t forget Deals are to be done out there.

Don’t pay windscreen prices on anything.

Search online for the best price and then go Haggle with your dealer.

R

pauljack, maybe he means the Yaris is far superior to the Corsa? :unsure:

I like the new Corsa, the VXR can look stunning in white.

As far as quality is concerned the Yaris been better than the Corsa is debatable. A Honda Jazz compared to a Yaris is like chalk & cheese (in terms of quality and driving experience the Jazz is superior) - we have both of these cars so Iam not biased.

The Corsa is HORRRRIIIIBBBLLLEE! My mate is driving a Mrk. 1 which is an 02 reg and has only done 50k. Already it needs a new clutch, eletric side mirrors don't work, air flow meter has packed up and God knows what else is wrong with it. They're driven by boy racers, the VXR version looks daft and I doubt their reliability or build quality is any better. The adverts are shocking too what with those odd looking dolls, says it all really.

The Toyota Yaris on the other hand... Reliability and safety comes built in and you get decent levels of kit as standard. They're nippy, fun, cool, economical and will never let you down. I've had mine for over a year, have done more than 30k in it so far, past its MOT twice with no trouble whatsoever and to have it serviced only cost me £80. Its also got a chain belt which although rattles a little means you don't have to worry about changing it at 100k or it snapping like a rubber cam belt.

My next car will probably be a Yaris as will the car after that and so on... Ah ha.

As far as quality is concerned the Yaris been better than the Corsa is debatable. A Honda Jazz compared to a Yaris is like chalk & cheese (in terms of quality and driving experience the Jazz is superior) - we have both of these cars so Iam not biased.

When you say that the Jazz is superior to the Yaris I must disagree.

I bought a new Jazz in 2003. I had the steering column replaced at 9,000 miles, the gear stick was 'rattling' at over 50mph ( after several visits to the garage the dealer said that nothing was wrong ), it started to use oil after 12,000 miles, coolent was also vanishing ( again the dealer could find nothing wrong ).

I now understand that after approx. 50,000 miles quite a few models have had to have the gearbox repaired, at a cost of about £1,100. There has also been several reports of premature wheel bearing failure.

I sold my Jazz when it reached only about 16,000 miles.

I'm not saying that the Yaris is really good, far from it, but compared to other makes it is better.

We have had our 1.33 for just over a year now and I like the powertrain. If you use the rev range then it is pretty quick and can surprise other road users. Any incline does require a gearchange (or two), but after 2000 miles the gearchange smoothens up and we now have 11000 miles on it drives really well. The gearchange is far better than my Clio dCi, fortunately that has plenty of torque so you don't have to change gear much!! My main issues with the Yaris are the flat front seats and the lifeless steering. The 6 speed box gives great refinement along with sensible running costs. Personally I prefer the digital dash to current one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links