Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Pics

Azim

hey guyz, i managed to get hold of a digital camera for the weekend-so i snapped up my car!!thought id put it on the forum to see what you guyz think?iv managed to upload to the gallery, pictures 300-311, but not sure if this is gona work so wish me well!!!!

Mvc_001s.jpeg

Mvc_003s.jpeg

Mvc_005s.jpeg

Mvc_009s.jpeg

Mvc_014s_001.jpeg

Mvc_011s.jpeg

Mvc_014s_002.jpeg

cheers for that bibbs, i went the long way but i managed it in the end!! iv been getting abit wound up after all that address entering! i think that there should be a section on how to put the pics in, coz its abit confusing for first timers....i know....iv just experianced it!lol :D

what do you reckon about the knight rider lights in link four? wen its dark enuf-iv been told it looks like a face-the lights are the eyez, the number plate is the nose, the mesh grill looks like a smiling mouth, and the knight rider lights looks like a tongue sticking out!!! anyone else agree with me???

I think I'll speak to Steve about things like that ..

Be good to get a few guides in sticky posts .. how to PM, how to post a pic .. that kinda thing ..

Cheers deusMR2!

iv had it since september, my first one and i gotta say, it is awsome! come to think of it now, i dont think iv seen many moonroofs in black either???never really thought about that one??

hey jimlad, i had a feeling that the knight rider lights might be appealing to you!!!

iv got a little clip, but its really s :censor: t, it was quite windy and it didnt come out as well as i expected. il try to post it up soon.......

not yet,

just had the voice recognition set-up, but Devon Miles reckons that it needs afew more weeks before its fully functional!! :D

lol...had to add this picture too for good measure :thumbsup:

best_picture_ever.jpg

P.S. Just noticed how ugly a transam looks compared to a MR2 :o

ha ha !!

Sweet pic.. that little dude... isn't that the guy that never ages ? I mean, he still looks the same today.

Knight Rider rules !

lookin good mate. :thumbsup:

and i'd like to see the lights in action too!!

looks very tidy..what other mods you got?

p.s cool numba plate!! ;)

haven't really got the cash for any major mods, unlike jimlad, but im more into the ICE side of things. Hope to get an induction kit when the next installment of my student loan comes through so that i can buy an induction kit - iv been reccomended to get PiperCross, anyone else got this this?heard anything good / bad about it?

Pipercross are good, but with any induction kit i doubt you'll notice the difference. I used a cossie RS500 cone a while ago becuse it was the biggest i could find, gave a phat sound at 2k+ revs but i think the "increased throttle response" was all in my head, now what sounds better is a drilled airbox, deep rasping sound, which is noice, Dan

air filter test at the top of the MR2 section ..

iv heard about this 'drilling the air box business' but wanted to know if anyones done it for the mr2?if so, are there any guides available? secondly, i dont really want the performance so much, more the kinda deep roaring sound, but kinda subtle at the smae time.....can that be achieved by drilling the air box?

i think before anything else.. you should consider modding your Signature Pic a bit smaller... :P

sorry about that guyz,

i wasnt sure how big that would come out, thought that ot might re-size automatically-as iv discovered-obviously not!!!!

il get rid of it untill i can find a more suitable one!!! :boxing:

P.s is there a way i can reduce the size of that one so that its abt the same as everyone else's?? :thumbsup:

sorry about that guyz,

i wasnt sure how big that would come out, thought that ot might re-size automatically-as iv discovered-obviously not!!!!

il get rid of it untill i can find a more suitable one!!! :boxing:

P.s is there a way i can reduce the size of that one so that its abt the same as everyone else's?? :thumbsup:

give me a link to the one you want altering and i'll resize it to like my sig pic..

should you wish for it to be that way? :thumbsup:

cheers fizz!

heres the link for the pic id like as a signature.....

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...vc_014s_002.jpg

im not sure how ezy it is, but is it possible to kinda cut it so that uv got just a frame around the car?dont mean to take the ubik, but that would be wicked if you cud-if not then thats still wicked!! cheers bruv :P :thumbsup: