Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Trims For Prius-2007 Model

svlpacker

I park in London a lot, where there are high granite kerbs, and consequently my plastic wheel trims are very chewed up.....anyone know where I can get new ones at a reasonable price please ?

I park in London a lot, where there are high granite kerbs, and consequently my plastic wheel trims are very chewed up.....anyone know where I can get new ones at a reasonable price please ?

Yes I just did, a month ago I bought an 09 T-Spirit on which the wheel trims are a bit scabby. When I had it serviced at Toyota they mentioned this in their general comments too, so I asked them how much a new set would be. I thought almost £120:00 for a set was a bit over the top, so I didn't bother ordering any. Last Saturday I visited North Weald market (all day Saturday just off M11 at jnct 7) and saw someone selling perfectly presentable 16in. seven spoke wheel trims (as is standard on Prius gen 2) for £15 for a set of four. Obviously they are universal and don't have the Toyota Badge in the middle, but I didn't think that was worth paying Toyota an additional £105 for. I haven't actually fitted them yet, and I was going to photograph them when I had, and post this on the Prius forum in the near future.

Edit:- I've just spotted an identical set on eBay, £19:97 but that includes postage. :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SET-4-UNIVERSAL-16-HURRICANE-CAR-WHEEL-TRIMS-COVERS-/230523752522?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item35ac49504a#ht_1714wt_754

the same retailer also has a set in black

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16-BLACK-TEMPEST-CAR-WHEEL-TRIMS-COVERS-HUB-CAPS-SET-/260670545008?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item3cb12cdc70#ht_1632wt_754

Yes I just did, a month ago I bought an 09 T-Spirit on which the wheel trims are a bit scabby. When I had it serviced at Toyota they mentioned this in their general comments too, so I asked them how much a new set would be. I thought almost £120:00 for a set was a bit over the top, so I didn't bother ordering any. Last Saturday I visited North Weald market (all day Saturday just off M11 at jnct 7) and saw someone selling perfectly presentable 16in. seven spoke wheel trims (as is standard on Prius gen 2) for £15 for a set of four. Obviously they are universal and don't have the Toyota Badge in the middle, but I didn't think that was worth paying Toyota an additional £105 for. I haven't actually fitted them yet, and I was going to photograph them when I had, and post this on the Prius forum in the near future.

Edit:- I've just spotted an identical set on eBay, £19:97 but that includes postage. :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SET-4-UNIVERSAL-16-HURRICANE-CAR-WHEEL-TRIMS-COVERS-/230523752522?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item35ac49504a#ht_1714wt_754

the same retailer also has a set in black

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16-BLACK-TEMPEST-CAR-WHEEL-TRIMS-COVERS-HUB-CAPS-SET-/260670545008?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item3cb12cdc70#ht_1632wt_754

Excellent .....thank you very much.

Welcome to the TOC forum by the way, have a look in the Prius section for all things relating to your car. :thumbsup: