Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 Rav4 Xt4 Buying Advice Needed

Bugibbian

I am from Malta and just saw a 2007 UK import XT4 in excellent condition that I am interested in buying. The only thing worrying me is that it has 98000 on the clock. With my 206 I only did 95000 kms in 10 years. Should such a high mileage be of concern ? It has a full service history, so anything I should check for there?

On Monday I will be taking it for a test drive, anything to look out for ?

Should I go for it, or should I wait for a lower mileage RAV?

I guess the first question is how much is it going for?

€19000 all inclusive except for insurance. Registration tax in Malta is high, new it's around €38000.

The mileage is nothing as long as it has been serviced regularly :thumbsup:

The mileage is nothing as long as it has been serviced regularly :thumbsup:

How often should it have been serviced/ Every 10K ? Is there a check list of service intervals and what should have been replaced at what mileage ?

There is also a t180 being offered at €20000, which I like, but I do not like the run flat tyres. To change to regular tyres do I need to change the rims too ?

I always bought new cars and this is the first time I am getting a second hand car, and I want to make sure I take the right decision without regretting it later. One thing I am sure about, and that is that I want a RAV4. cool.gif

At that mileage, and considering that you know it has been imported, did the British Police leave the blue lights on the roof for you, or the local taxi company leave you their meter to charge for lifts? Would agree with Anchorman that should be ok if properly serviced, but that's a lot of miles for what is possibly a less than 3 year old vehicle.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

If you are worried wait for a lower mileage one. The service info for your T180 applies.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links