Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cracked Front Fog Light

clangnuts

When cleaning my car at the weekend, I noticed that one of the front fog light lens is cracked. The light still works, but I was just wondering if it's likely to fail it's MOT for it and how much it's likely to cost for a repair with Toyota?

depends on who does your mot. i don't think toyota will sell you just the lense cover. see if you can get one from a scrappers it will only cost you a few squids.

Hi there

sorry to hear about your foglight...i dont think it will fail your MOT...dont think they'll even look at it! I know there's quite a few fog lamps for sale on eBay...cheapest i saw a few weeks back was £15.00 delivered and varies up to £25.00...so its not that expensive...but stay from toyota stealers lol...that says it all lol

Sammy

Thanks for all the replies.

Passed it's MOT today without a mention of the cracked fog light.

Is it an easy DIY fix? Just that I'm not good at DIY. What's involved in replacing the lens?

Is it an easy DIY fix? Just that I'm not good at DIY. What's involved in replacing the lens?

Is your Corolla a pre-face lift? I replaced the front passenger side fog light on my pre-face lift Corolla T Sport, some info and pics in this thread that might help you. Good luck!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links