Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More A Peep Than A Roar

monya

I had good need to use the horn for the first time the other day as someone was reversing towards me. A soft squeek came from somewhere - I thought something needed oiling - but no, this was the sad excuse for the horn. :crybaby:

Oh how embarassing! If you feel the need, then you want to be heard, especially if travelling at speed on a motorway. Forget fancy alloys, I need a voice!!

:rolleyes: all the more reason to buy a Prius - we get decent horns!!

I had good need to use the horn for the first time the other day as someone was reversing towards me. A soft squeek came from somewhere - I thought something needed oiling - but no, this was the sad excuse for the horn. :crybaby:

Oh how embarassing! If you feel the need, then you want to be heard, especially if travelling at speed on a motorway. Forget fancy alloys, I need a voice!!

Hmmm. To be honest, that's something I've never even thought about checking when looking at a new car.

Did the "soft squeek" prevent the guy from hitting you? :unsure:

Hmmm. To be honest, that's something I've never even thought about checking when looking at a new car.

Did the "soft squeek" prevent the guy from hitting you? :unsure:

Yes it did. The lady stopped, so I suppose it served its' purpose

This is what you need, something like this

BLOW MY HORN ;) Don't forget to turn your speakers up :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Uhhh - not sure giving someone a heart attack would be to my advantage :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links