Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My New Iq

bedi

Hi guys, just some pictures of my new IQ with its wheels and tints on it, what you think?

wasn't sure from your earlier thread but now on your iQ I like them.

How are you enjoying your iQ?

Hopefully get my iQ2 next week

can't wait

I like the tints, and I'm tempted to do mine the same.

I'll have to say that I'm not keen on the wheels though, sorry, but I think they look a bit odd - not just on an IQ - I'm sure they would on any car. This is only my opinion, and if you are happy then great.

I like the tints, and I'm tempted to do mine the same.

I'll have to say that I'm not keen on the wheels though, sorry, but I think they look a bit odd - not just on an IQ - I'm sure they would on any car. This is only my opinion, and if you are happy then great.

I second that... Get some better wheel dude, I think even the factory wheel looks better...

I must confess the wheels you have chosen would not have been my choice but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so enjoy your car and the mods you have made . Thank you for sharing things with us.

Regards

Gerry

sorry they dont suit the car they look like they should be fitted to a windmill.

He has just got his new car for love of good give him a break

Mr Ben

If a member posts pictures and asks what people think about the car then they must be prepared to take the praise AND criticism :rolleyes:

It is not a case of "Giving him a break"............He asked for comments.....he has got them ....warts and all!

I am not keen on the wheels as I think that the standard IQ wheels suit the car better :thumbsup:

Mr Ben

If a member posts pictures and asks what people think about the car then they must be prepared to take the praise AND criticism :rolleyes:

It is not a case of "Giving him a break"............He asked for comments.....he has got them ....warts and all!

I am not keen on the wheels as I think that the standard IQ wheels suit the car better :thumbsup:

Thanks mod.

Our comments are nothing personal, we are just giving bedi some honest comment and advise :thumbsup:

Mr Ben

Thanks mod.

Our comments are nothing personal, we are just giving bedi some honest comment and advise :thumbsup:

I like the looks of the car. I did download one of the pictures to Photo Shop, and the rims actually look better, after I adjusted the contrast, and I am sure they look better in real life. Some things look better in pictures and some things don't. I've never seen that style of rim before. Rims are a sort of thing a person can change out easy enough anyways, and if you get tired of them, you can get different ones. I wouldn't leave those on during the winter months though.

Glen

Mr Ben

Thanks mod.

I like the looks of the car. I did download one of the pictures to Photo Shop, and the rims actually look better, after I adjusted the contrast, and I am sure they look better in real life. Some things look better in pictures and some things don't. I've never seen that style of rim before. Rims are a sort of thing a person can change out easy enough anyways, and if you get tired of them, you can get different ones. I wouldn't leave those on during the winter months though.

Glen

Can you share the modified pic? :)

Mr Ben

Thanks mod.

This is what makes the forum. If we all just said 'nice, like it' and didn't really mean it, how boring is that.....

I'm not sure, I was trying to picture what they would look like if the silver/mirror part was white, with maybe a red edge on the edge of the alloy or even the tyre, something to separate between wheel/rubber...... I think they are alloys that you could see them a few times, and have different opinions everytime!!

Remember though, good opinion, bad opinion, someone has notcied your car and thought about it.... that can't be a bad thing.

Here is one shot of the car after I did some touching up with Photo Shop. A bit of clipping with the whites but you can get a better idea about what the rims look like.

Glen

post-99015-002656500 1287701247_thumb.jp

Here is one shot of the car after I did some touching up with Photo Shop. A bit of clipping with the whites but you can get a better idea about what the rims look like.

Glen

Wheres the link?

Glen

Wheres the link?

I just added it. I missed a step, but its attached to my posting just before yours. So go back to my reply and you will see it.

Glen

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links