Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Corolla Headlamp Replacement

RES113085

We have a 2005 Corolla that needs a headlamp replaced on the driver's side. Do you have to remove the Battery completely to accomplish this? What is the best way to accomplish this?

i've not done this before however the Battery is on the passenger side, if i remember correctly the brake cylinder is on the drivers side? in that case removing the Battery is no good to you.

are you replacing bulbs or removing the headlight.

if removing headlight you need to unbolt from the top when you open the bonnet. And you will need to remove the front bumper to unbolt it from the lower section so the lights can slot out. After that its just about unplugging the connectors. But the bumper needs to be removed first.

Hi, I am looking to buy a replacement bulb H7 high beam.

i believe the CTS facelift model have seperate bulbs for dipped beam and high beam, i need to replace the h7 high beam bulb, are they just the normal h7 bulbs you buy, usually does both dipped and high beam, can anyone help please, also i asked a while ago if anyone knew what size the main interiror light is, i beleieve its festoon type not sure what MM they are, any help peeps?

yes the dipped and main bean bulb are the same type, H7 55w :thumbsup:

simplish to replace, pop off rubber, take off connection, undo clip and out with bulb.

not sure on interior bulb however, cover should pop off easy enough, get a wee flathead in and pop it off :thumbsup:

yes the dipped and main bean bulb are the same type, H7 55w :thumbsup:

simplish to replace, pop off rubber, take off connection, undo clip and out with bulb.

not sure on interior bulb however, cover should pop off easy enough, get a wee flathead in and pop it off :thumbsup:

Thanks!!