Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Rav4 1.8 Nv 2001 Model

biggles24

Hi There. I own a Rav4 1.8 NV and want to know if I can convert the original electric wing mirrors which are not heated to ones that are. I have contacted my local Toyota dealer and there are quoting my over £500 to replace the exsisting ones to heated ones. I have looked on eBay and scapdealers are still quoting £130 plus. Does anyone know a cheaper way of being able to do this? Many thanks

Hi There. I own a Rav4 1.8 NV and want to know if I can convert the original electric wing mirrors which are not heated to ones that are. I have contacted my local Toyota dealer and there are quoting my over £500 to replace the exsisting ones to heated ones. I have looked on ebay and scapdealers are still quoting £130 plus. Does anyone know a cheaper way of being able to do this? Many thanks

Quick squirt of de-icer :unsure:

Can't help you find the parts, but we tend to find de-icer does more harm than good anywhere below freezing. Hard to tell exactly what temperature it becomes useless as they all start to feel about the same when you're standing around, but a normally reliable trick is just to fold the mirrors in against the car doors before night so as to stop the snow/frost settling on them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links