Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recently Watched Movies

TopSpeed999

What movies have you watched recently and how would you rate it? The last movie I watched was Wall Street and I fell asleep in the middle of the movie. I wouldn't watch it again if I had the chance. :yes:

• 1 month later...

I saw Monsters last night. I quite liked the film however it was not what I expected. I won't give away anything, it was enjoyable though.

The last film i watched at the Cinema was Clash Of The Titans and i have'nt been back to the Flics since, its the biggest load of horse !Removed! i've seen in a long while , a real let down , i really loved the original film and the trailers looked quite good for this one , watched it in 3D , came out of the cinema feeling really cheated , if you have'nt seen it yet then don't waste your time or money ..... Pants :censor:

I actually watched a few recent movies when I was flying to and from San Francisco last month.

Watched Despicable Me, Get Him to the Greek and and shock horror; Toy Story 3. Haha! I always watch a bunch of kids movies when airborne. Toy Story 3 was alright, Get Him to the Greek I wasn't to impressed with mainly because I'm DEFINITELY not a fan of Russel Brand. Despicable Me though I really enjoyed though, may have to get the doovde when it comes out...

Most recent film was Despicable Me as part of my 9 year old girls Birthday.3D effects were excellent but I couldn't even tell you what happened in the film now :unsure:

• 9 months later...

The last movie I watched is the Super 8 and I enjoyed watching it it was a nice film.

• 9 months later...

HI I Have Seen Quite A Few Films In 3D. But Downside To It Would Be That Its Not All In 3D But The Children Ones Are.

Best Horror Film Ive Seen This Year Is Insidious, Although People Say Its Very Much Like Paranormal Activity. But To Be Honest Paranormal Didnt Make Me Jump Like Insidious Did.

Love Monsters In Paris & Cant Wait To See Monsters Inc In 3D ? When It Comes Out Later This Year. Also Weve Got The Hobbit In December.

So Some Really Good Movies Coming Out This Year.

• 9 months later...

lat night, i have watched a Chinese film named to our pasted youth and it reminded me of many old memories.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I watched Django Unchained, a great watch!