Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Complete 3S-Gte Conversion Package

dawesy

Up for sale is a pretty much bolt in conversion for an AE-92.

It has a STD rev3 mr2 engine,mr2 turbo gearbox with levin drive shafts and Carlos sainz ratios. Mr2 ecu and loom.

Also included is a Hispec monster 6 brake conversion with 335mm discs (17" wheels needed). Fully polly bushed front subframe with adjustable whiteline arb and anti lift kit. Fully pollybushed rear subframe with corolla tsport rear brake conversion.

Custom 3" stainless exhaust.

St205 rad and samco hoses. Pretty much all that's needed is a downpipe (if I get the asking price I will include one) and intercooler/charge cooler and air filter.

Short of welding in the nuts for the rh engine mount it's ready to fit. All mounts are included and have been fabricated to bolt in.

It's pretty much as complete conversion as your Likly to get.

I will accept offers in the region of £1850 for all this and can negotiate fitting as well for the right offer.

I'll also adapt your loom to fit for free.

that's a steal at that price dawsey! what are you up to? what conversion have you got the works, an st215 engine? for the mid engine conversion perhaps?

Nah the rolls is dead I'm afraid :(

My engine is going into a rev3 mr2.

Forgot to add that also included is a full set of koni adjustables and updated & lowered springs.

Come on some one must want it :lol:

Hi not been on here for a while as I sold my rolla, however after recently purchasing a clean ae82 Shell to play with I was wondering if this conversion will fit an ae82? very very interested.

not 100% sure. the engine itself would fit but not sure of the similarities between the chassis on the 82 Vs the 92.

if you can get some pics of the underside i might be able to gauge if it looks similar.

cheers

lee

bumpety bump

bumpety bump

I might be interested in this, the question i have will it fit a AE82??

drop me a pm with your number, and we will have achat.

pm sent

ooo if this doesnt sell in about 6months time, i will be in touch!

Man I wish I could do this, but for now I think 140BHP is mad enough for a first car :lol: Next step is 200BHP....

...I may look into something crazier which I have told Dawesy, it involves a beastly roll cage and a Brabus 7.0 Litre V12.... :D

I'd be very interest in the koni adjustables and updated springs if u can't shift em....

all sold now. thanks :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links