Sign in to follow this  
TopSpeed999

Wife Needs A Hobby

My wife is a stay at home mom. All I hear are complains about her boredom but she won't do anything about it. Any suggestions for hobbies? Are there stay at home moms here?

My wife is a stay at home mom. All I hear are complains about her boredom but she won't do anything about it. Any suggestions for hobbies? Are there stay at home moms here?

I'm an at-home hubby. Just get her to start posting on the TOC forum and challenge her to beat raistlins post-count! :eek:

I am a stay at home and bored wife too!! (Well I work 1 or 2 days a week).......... I AM BORED

C'mon folks - make a few suggestions here: oh and must not cost much cos I am permanently broke too :yawn:

I am a stay at home and bored wife too!! (Well I work 1 or 2 days a week).......... I AM BORED

C'mon folks - make a few suggestions here: oh and must not cost much cos I am permanently broke too :yawn:

I thought that Vic used to call round to stop you getting bored! :lol: ;)

Harsh but Devil-ish is no longer needed now his laptop keeps going down on him... :yahoo:

There are inherrant dangers in answering this thread..................Think I might leave it :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

There are inherrant dangers in answering this thread..................Think I might leave it :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Random_Chicken.jpg

Sandwich making... :thumbsup:

Sandwich making... :thumbsup:

Womans work :shutit:

Get your wife to take up house maintainance.... painting, decorating, gutter cleaning, gardening, drain clearance, window cleaning, brick laying and roofing.... they are healthy pastimes and can save you a lot of money :yes:

Get your wife to take up house maintainance.... painting, decorating, gutter cleaning, gardening, drain clearance, window cleaning, brick laying and roofing.... they are healthy pastimes and can save you a lot of money :yes:

Get her trained up with all of the above then send her round to mine , i could do with a break :crutchy: :lol: :lol2:

Ask you wife to search online jobs,if she is not interested to go outside and search it.Online job is very good and she can earn lots of money.

Edited by Red Yaris 54
advertising removed

It would be helpful to first know what someone is interested in. There are a million and one hobbies out there, but no point trying to take them up if they don't interest you. As well as hobbies there are volunteer centres with many things that need part time and daytime helpers.

Start with the library it's free and you can find books that tell you about pretty much everything. Find the local community centre and see what activities they have going on or need help with. If you can't think of anything that interests you then think of things where you have said "I wish they would just do this" and you be the one to just do it.

Play World of Warcraft, guaranteed to be addictive!

My girlfriend works for the dogs trust. They always need volnteers to walk dogs. Loads of different breeds and ages. What's better than that on a day like this??

Obv other refining centres are available across the country but I'm not sure on there rules regarding been able to walk dogs.

You might even become attached !!

Ironing and my favourite Sandwich making.... :thumbsup:

Has she considered doing volunteer work? When I had a lot of time on my hands I used to volunteer at soup kitchens and a place called Isaiah House in Santa Anna, California that provided food and shelter for homeless single moms and their kids. It really changed my life.

I think internet and online is the best hobby as of now for those who really bored in homes.