Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis T4 Service Price

rob32

hi there could any body help ,just priced up 1st service on a new shape avensis t4 tourer at my local dealer and was told the price would be £175 inc vat

seems a bit steep just for a oil and filter and a quick look round.

could any one tell me if the price is right or not .

hi there could any body help ,just priced up 1st service on a new shape avensis t4 tourer at my local dealer and was told the price would be £175 inc vat

seems a bit steep just for a oil and filter and a quick look round.

could any one tell me if the price is right or not .

It sounds about right to me :huh:

Sounds about right to me for a main dealer. I would take it outside the network and have it serviced by an independent dealer using Toyota parts, save you a bit and won't affect your warranty either as Block Exemption rules prevent them from refusing you a warranty claim.

I have an Arval lease car and they were going to have me go to Lex auto centres, a few hours of arguing later I got booked in at my local Toyota dealer and to be fair the paperwork that comes back is very much more than oil and filter checks, whoever gets my car when it gets disposed of will be very pleased to see a very genuine service history and check sheets detailing tyre depths etc every time it's been in. That said the service intervals of 10K are short by modern standards but that's probably because the D4D isn't an oil burner like the VAG engines are and the only reason they do 20K between services is because they've consumed £13 a litre oil every 1000 miles, meaning by the time the 20K service interval is reached it's had about three oil changes anyway!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links