Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Owners Manuals

starletcd

Three years ago I got my father a Starlet CD automatic to replace his ancient Volvo. This has turned out to be one of our best ever car choices - we have never owned a Toyota before. Nothing has needed attention apart from tyres. However I would like to get the radio/cd unit going. The previous owner never used it, The faceplate is still untouched in the protective box. My problem is that the owners manual that came with the car is dated 1997 and the cd/radio detailed is different to ours (98 model). I am not experienced at all with car audio and some instructions would help. Does anyone know if there is an owners manual download available anywhere that would give me the info' I need?

Three years ago I got my father a Starlet CD automatic to replace his ancient Volvo. This has turned out to be one of our best ever car choices - we have never owned a Toyota before. Nothing has needed attention apart from tyres. However I would like to get the radio/cd unit going. The previous owner never used it, The faceplate is still untouched in the protective box. My problem is that the owners manual that came with the car is dated 1997 and the cd/radio detailed is different to ours (98 model). I am not experienced at all with car audio and some instructions would help. Does anyone know if there is an owners manual download available anywhere that would give me the info' I need?

You could try asking your local Toyota dealer if he could obtain a manual for you at reasonable cost :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links