Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pimp My Prius

wooski

Toyota Press Release

Toyota GB are launching a special 10th Anniversary edition Prius with body kit, new 17" alloys in pearl white or Astral black only with special black leather interior. Price (with 20% VAT) is over £26K. Ouch. I would have liked to see the Safety kit on it as well (inc LED lights), but then the price would have been £30K.... Looks hot in black IMHO.

I note that vat is quoted at 20pct! so no one will have one before the 4th of January then :blink:

Hmmm, not impressed. Looks like an attempt to extract even more money from the Prius line. Hey I know, let's slap on a set of alloys, bung some posh leather seats in and charge £6k more!

Suppose you can't blame them for trying and it does look rather sporty. You could never have done it with the gen2 Prius either.

Hmmm, not impressed. Looks like an attempt to extract even more money from the Prius line. Hey I know, let's slap on a set of alloys, bung some posh leather seats in and charge £6k more!

Suppose you can't blame them for trying and it does look rather sporty. You could never have done it with the gen2 Prius either.

Well, I don't think they make the Gen 2 any more, but I'm sure Toyota GB marketing would have tried it on if the Gen 2 had still been in production! Search for uber-pimped out Prius for IMHO a scary Gen 2, not the happy smiling car that I think of as a Gen 2 :lol:

:rolleyes: I can see it in Notrh London dishing out whacky backy :thumbsup:

I like it - an environmentally conscious drug dealer, or at least one saving on the congestion charge. lol