Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling Up And Heading Off

MarcTS

As quite a lot of you are aware, I am heading off to America shortly, so it is time to sell up and move on. And as the removal men are showing up tomorrow, I thought I'd say my farewells now. I got my CTS 4 years ago and I have loved owning and driving the car. There have been a core group of very helpful people here and I have honestly learnt a lot and hopefully I have provided some helpful information to others as well.

I think the saddest thing of all is that because I will be living in Manhattan, I won't actually be buying a car once I get there, so I will most likely end up renting some classic Americana at weekends to go for drives etc.

Peace out!

Good riddance....

Err.... i mean.... all the best! :P

:thumbsup:

Strangely enough, you hadn't been included in that list of helpful and friendly people I mentioned earlier :P You might be pleased to know you are king of the sarcasm list though ;)

Wow living in Manhattan? Nice one, good luck and don't forget to invite all your TOC mates over sometime :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Once I get my permanent place sorted, I have issued an open invitation to people who know me. Also a lot of people are already asking me to set up an export business feeding the UK with 2ZZ-GE parts as they are far more popular state side than in the UK!

Nice one Marc, I love Manahttan, been several times and would go again anytime. I hope you have a good selection thermals with you :lol: I've been there when its VERY cold

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Marc-Ts

Just wanted to say GOODLUCK to you and that i hope things work out for you...if you can find one...look for another Rolla over the other side...dont go for one of those big American muscle cars...although saying that my father had quite a few Mustangs back in his day...a few Camaro's too...so who am i to talk...Enjoy life n live it to the fullest...takecare matey!

Sammy

Good luck with everything out there marc, :thumbsup:

Hopefully you may just buy an xrs haha so you can still be active on here!

hahahaha yeah, I get a standard 20 days off + 13 public holidays. US holidays are an absolute shocker compared to the rest of the world.

Sad to see you go marc

would of liked one last santa Pod send off!!

Your advice and banter helped/ amused me alot during my time as a Cts owner

luke

All the best mate, I hope the American cars aren't too much of a downgrade.... :lol: Who am I kidding? Of course they will be!! :laughing:

woow this sounds exciting mate

All the best for the future

It's ok Col, i hear they have the internet in America too...

;) :lol:

It's ok Col, i hear they have the internet in America too...

;) :lol:

Well I never.

Fear not, I am still in Blighty. The removal guys showed up today and took away all of my worldly posessions (apart from my car), but I have to hang around now until Nov 5th :(

best of luck lad....seems to be so many leaving the site and emergrating, but like nrgizerbunny you can keep posting back lad :thumbsup:

what you doing over there do you mind me asking ?

all the best anyway and hope it goes well

I work in IT for a very large company in London and I will be doing something similar but with more emphasis on management and design rather than developing :)

Very nice.

Sorry to see you go.

On the plus side one less person to get above me in the drag league mwahahaha....

Very nice.

Sorry to see you go.

On the plus side one less person to get above me in the drag league mwahahaha....

But I did write the drag league table from scratch myself and I am the only one who knows how to update it, so as a parting present I might make a 13 second run up the strip ;) That'll give everyone something to chase! :D

Don't worry Marc, I was there!!

He truly did run a 13 second time!!

I was gutted because I had just ran a 13.1!!

B) :toast: