Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

10Th Anniversary Edition Prius Launch

Parts-King

Toyota are to launch a special edition, 10th anniversary model Prius is to be launched in Mid January 2011

The 10th anniversary model is being launched to celebrate the undisputed reference point for hybrid technology

The model will include:

17" Anthracite Gloss alloys

A unique Toyota aero-dynamic body kit with front, side and rear skirts

Rear privacy glass

Bespoke black leather with light grey stitching and an embossed 10th anniversary logo

The special edition will be offered as an additional grade to the Prius range, over and above to the T Spirit model

It will be available in Black or Pearlescent White*

Pricing has yet to be finalised but there is an indicitive price of £26150 *(*White has an extra charge of £610)

Pictures to follow ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The model will include:

17" Anthracite Gloss Alloys

What are the standard wheels on the Gen3, please?

I believe 15" on t3 and 17" on t4 and t-spirit

What other extras are there for the extra money over the standard t-spirit . Are those LED'S for example in the pics

I think the above are the main extras you get, the LED pack and JBL sound system are available as ADDITIONAL accessories

I think the above are the main extras you get, the LED pack and JBL sound system are available as ADDITIONAL accessories

OOuch! :crybaby:

Toyota are to launch a special edition, 10th anniversary model Prius is to be launched in Mid January 2011

The 10th anniversary model is being launched to celebrate the undisputed reference point for hybrid technology

The model will include:

17" Anthracite Gloss Alloys

A unique Toyota aero-dynamic body kit with front, side and rear skirts

Rear privacy glass

Bespoke black leather with light grey stitching and an embossed 10th anniversary logo

The special edition will be offered as an additional grade to the Prius range, over and above to the T Spirit model

It will be available in Black or Pearlescent White*

Pricing has yet to be finalised but there is an indicitive price of £26150 *(*White has an extra charge of £610)

Pictures to follow ;)

Sounds interesting. Could make a good secondhand buy for me in due course. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links